Hates 2

Today was the award show.I woke up feeling a bit uncomfortable but I just shrugged it off.I went to the bathroom to get ready.I kept on sneezing but I didn't care much.The stylist came knocking on my door to get me ready .
This is what I look like

I kept on sneezing so my stylist checked on me and said are you okay ?she touch my forehead and she say it was kinda burning

I kept on sneezing so my stylist checked on me and said are you okay ?she touch my forehead and she say it was kinda burning.Do you still wanna go to the award?Of course I said.B-it's okay unnie I can handle it.As you say so she said.She went out to tell the boys about it without letting me know.After that Jimin and Jungkook came rushing in my room and said are you okay Kyunie ?Im oka-achoo.Youre sick Kyunie Jungkook said.Im fine it's just a cold not big deal.Do you wanna stay at home ?jimin said.No we must all go to-achoo together.please I won't change my mind that easily you know that jimin.i said.Okay fine if you insist.Jimin said.
At the award show .....
My cold was getting worst but I just kept calm and don't think about it while the members are very worried about me.Suddenly,the host announced the rookie of the year and it goes to......Bangtan Seoyeondan!! We are all so happy I wanted to stand up and go but Taehyung stopped me Kyunie don't go your cold is getting worst I'm scared that you will faint.i think about it for a while and said okay they went up to the stage the fans were cheering loudly I was very proud of my group that moment.
Namjoon oppa said the speech
All the big thanks to all the fans that support us from our debut and we have a message to tell army .........
What is he going to say ??hope you guys enjoy it 🥰-author nim