Twitter 2

Jane POV
I was eating my ramen scrolling across twitter while I saw BTS posted.Who posted a picture?
I tapped in the notification and I SAW my STUPID picture that I sent to Jungkook last two weeks to make him feel better because he got cold and he can't go to the mall with me and tae.I sent him this picture just to make him laugh.When I got home he told all the members and they started teasing me and I was already sooooooo embarrassed.NOW he just posted it to the whole fcking world.YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING?!?!I straight away went to his bedroom.I didn't even care to knock it anymore I barged into his room.He was lying on the bed smiling like an idiot.UGH I want to punch him now.He didn't even notice my existed when I come in.I didn't care much and jump on him and started to tackled him.
Jk POV
I was smiling at the post I posted 10 minutes ago.Suddenly,someone jumped on me and tackled me.
Jane POV
I pinched him and slapped his shoulder and slightly punch is chest not wanting to really hurt him.Y-yah what are you doing he said.You know what you did bastard!i said while punching him.Ohh that picture he said smirking.I wanted to tear him apart and throw him into the rubbish.i smacked him hard in the shoulder.S-stop he said while attacking me back.Suddenly he hold my two hands and pulled me to his chest.My heart was beating rapidly.He looked in my eyes and slowly leaning down to my lips and he PECKED my lips.i was red as a tomato already.
Jk POV
She smacked me really so I attack her back and I finally caught her hands and pulled her down to my chest.She was blushing red as a tomato.Cute AF.I looked her in the eyes and to her lips she was so beautiful and I got this huge urge to kiss her soft plump lips.So without thinking any further I kissed her.
Jane POV
I was so shocked by the sudden reaction.He apologise because he wasn't thinking straight.I wanted to tell him I loved that pecked he gave me but I can't I don't have the guts.Its ok bub I forgive you but watch out I said while smirking.He was left there dumbfounded.🧐
Hope you guys liked it🥰-author nim