Jane (dorm)

We went to the van and manager Sejin started to drove.I sat in the middle of Jungkook and Taehyung.I didn't sleep well at night because of how nervous i am for the audition so I slept on the way to the dorm.
JK POV
While I was looking outside the window I felt something heavy on my shoulder I looked at my side and I saw Kyunie sleeping peacefully.Her features are so pretty and it made my heart skipped a beat.I think I have a tiny crush on her already.Suddenly,I looked up and saw tae smirking at me.i shush him and pointed at Kyunie that was sleeping.okay okay he cheekily said.K told the others to keep the volume down and they looked at us and awe 🥰I was secretly blushing.Jin Hyung took a photo of her sleeping.what was that for ?i asked softly.For memories he said softly
This is the picture

(Just imagine that she is sleeping on jk shoulder)TIME SKIP

TIME SKIP......
We reach at the dorm.(imagine the dorm is bigger than the 2013 one )I saw Kyunie still sleeping so peacefully so I have no choice to carry her in a  bridal style to the dorm.The other were just busy teasing me.I notice that Kyunie is very light.But still average weight for a girl.I put her gently on the couch to not wake her up.I went to my room to get her some pillows so she could comfortably sleep.Once I came back she started to move and rub her eyes.I walk up to her and say A-are you awake?She woke up half asleep and said yes I'm awake kookie.I blushed once she said kookie.oh you're awake Kyunie Jin said.Ne I said.GUYS ! Come on we need to show and help Kyunie's room!he yelled.They came as fast as they could.Come Kyunie let's go to your room.RM said.I walked up to a door and they said it is my room.Its small but spacious enough for me.They helped me to push my luggage into my room.If you need any help just call us.jimin said.Ne I said.