New dorm

2017 before the DNA era
Author POV
All 8th members were dining their stuff at the company.Oh by the way this is Jane's studio it's not kind of her studio it's just for her to edit and draw and sing all those random stuffs.

Oh by the way this is Jane's studio it's not kind of her studio it's just for her to edit and draw and sing all those random stuffs

Typical girly side of her but her fashions are like e girl style.She still has a mini recording mic near her table
Jane POV
I was working on my kpop journal I write about the boys and other kpop groups that I like.I've been writing kpop journal for 2 years now.

I've been writing kpop journal for 2 years now

Suddenly,someone knocked on my door.Come in I said.Hobi oppa came in Kyunie ah manager sejin called us to go to the meeting room.He said.Okay I said.I quickly put back my stuff in my backpack and head to the meeting room.I opened the door and saw the boys oh sorry I'm late PD nim and manager Sejin I said  apologising .Its okay come sit.PD. Nim said.Okay everyone is here so I called you guys to come here is because I have something to tell you guys PD nim said.What is it PD nim?jungkook spoke.You guys are moving again.He said.Really ?!i said.Yes it's much more bigger than the one that you're staying in right now.PD nim said.Yay I said happily .So get ready to pack your bags you all can go home early.Thank you PD nim we said.We when home and started packing our bags.Later on,manager brought us to the furniture shop to buy what we want.About in the evening we all went to our new dorm.