Escape from the DEAD

Saeko and I made it to the nurse's office where we saw those things break through. We saw a student get eaten by those things and the nurse, Shizuka Marikawa get surrounded.

[Y/N]: Damnit, how are we going to get to her?

Saeko smirked at me.

Saeko: I have my methods.

I looked at her slightly confused before she jumped into action hitting all of those things in the head with her wooden sword leaving me watching in awe. In less than a minute the room was cleared.

[Y/N]: You sure do know your way around a blade, however wooden it may be.

Saeko looked back at me.

Saeko: Years of practice.

She turned towards the still alive boy covered in bites and kneeled down to his level. She placed her hand on his shoulder.

Saeko: I'm the captain of the Kendo Club, Saeko Busujima. A senior. What's your name kid?

The boy coughed.

???: Ishi Kasu

Saeko: Ishi, you did a great job protecting Dr. Marikawa. I commend your courage. You do know what happens once you get bitten. Do you want your family and friends to see you like that? If the answer is no, I'll end your life as painlessly as I can. But I never killed anyone before.

Saeko looked back at me and I nodded, a silent promise not to tell anyone.

Ishi: P-please do that.

Saeko stood up.

Shizuka: Wait, what are you gonna do?

Saeko: You're the school doctor, I got it, but stay out of it.

Saeko prepared her sword to strike.

Saeko: This young man is going to die with honor. And I'm going to make sure that he does.

She struck him right across the head causing blood splatters and killing him instantly. I just watched knowing this wouldn't be the last death I see. I got more and more worried about my friends aswell. More of them entered the room. I picked up a metal stick off the ground and stared them down.

I looked over at Saeko for guidance and she just gave me a light smirk. My expression went from nervousness to determination as those things came closer. With Saeko taking the lead I followed killing the ones that got in the way and leaving and stragglers behind so I didn't damage the weapon. Eventually we got out of that mess and started just casually walking through the halls with Shizuka right behind us. When any of them come close to us Saeko just casually pushes them out of them way.

Saeko: Faculty room? Jesus, what a pain in the ass.

Shizuka: But all the car keys are in that room, that's where they keep them. Why don't you just kill them?

[Y/N]: To save up energy for when real trouble arrives. We don't know how many are at the faculty room, it's highly likely that a lot of the staff already thought about going that way and thus, we would want to be prepared for anything. That means saving energy for future fights.

Saeko: And when those packs come they will try to grab you and if they grab you it'll be hard to break free.

Shizuka: Wow, I'm impressed.

Shizuka stepped forward and slipped on a doormat.

Shizuka: Ugh, I hate these stupid floor mats, geez.

Saeko kneeled down to her.

Saeko: What you're wearing isn't exactly made for running.

Saeko started ripping her long skirt and I looked away as to not be a perv.