Let's go Shopping

I wake up to a knock, so I get up and open the door as I twist the doorknob Lizzie barges in. I close the door behind her and turn to face her. She says, "Hope we are currently on a break, so we don't have school till Monday. I thought that since your new and don't have any of your own clothes, we can go shopping."

I scratched my head and knew there was no way I was getting out of this and said: "thank you, that would be nice."

She got excited and smile and said: "okay, Mikaelson, I will be back in 10 minutes you better be ready." And she left.

I got dressed and waited for Lizzie to come and pick me up. It has been taking a little longer than I expected, so I cracked open the book she gave me and started reading it, and before I knew it, I finished the book, and a couple of hours went by and still no sign of Lizzie. I was getting worried, so I put the book down and made my way to her room. I walked out of my room and walked a couple of feet and knocked on hers.

I heard some shuffling in the room, but no one came to open the door. I tried the handle, but I was flown across the hallway until I hit the wall. I got up and dusted myself off and realized that the door is spelled. I said a spell and the door opened and I walked in.

I saw Lizzie crying on her bed, and I ran to her side and said: "what happened? Lizzie, I was waiting for you, but you never showed up."

She picked her head up from the pillow and said: "how did you get in? I have been trying to get that stupid door open for hours."

I looked confused and said, "I said a spell my aunt taught me when I was younger, but why was it magically shut."

"my dad, he doesn't trust me. I told him I was going shopping with you, and he told Josie to lock me in the room until after tonight."

Why wouldn't he trust his daughter, and that's when it came to me, and I said: "he doesn't trust me because I am a Mikaelson."

Lizzie sat up and wiped her tears and said, "if that were true, he would have staked you last night. He has been very mean to me. He blames me for everything wrong in our family. He puts Josie on a pedestal and treats me like shit."

My heart sank. I never knew Alaric was this cold to Lizzie. I said, "fuck him, how about we go out anyways."

Lizzie smiled and said, "how Hope he has every entrance covered."

I said, "Leave that to me."

I grabbed Lizzie's hand, and we walked to the entrance, and Raf guarded it with the wolfs, and when we tried to pass, he said: "I am sorry, but you can't go anywhere."

Lizzie looked upset, and she was about to say a spell, but I stopped her and said: "you think you're so tough how are you going to stop me."

Rafael laughed and said, "your just two pathetic girls."

My eyes glowed yellow I felt my anger build up and said: "I challenge you for Alpha."

He laughed again and said, "it's your funeral."

There was a group of people around us now, and Raf and I in the middle and said: "what are you waiting for."

He swung, and I dodged his attack and punched him across the face, and he was out cold on the floor. And said, "as your Alpha, I demand you to move the fuck out my way."

They all just stared at me and let me and Lizzie pass as Alaric came running and stopped in front of us and said: "I told you no Lizzie, and that's final."

I looked at Alaric and said, "you can try to stop me, but you will fail so you can let your daughter do what she wants, or you can be like Raf over there your choice."

He put an anti-magic handcuff on me and said: "now what are you going to do." And grabbed Lizzie's arm a little too hard, and she cried in pain.

I don't know what came over me, but I felt every bone in my body light up like I had to protect Lizzie at all costs. I knew what I had to do, so my eyes glow a bright yellow, and I was forcefully turning into a wolf, and he looked at me. My hands got small enough for me to exit the cuffs, and I stopped turning and said: "the hard route it is then." And said a spell and he collapsed on the floor.

I looked at Lizzie and said, "ready to go."

She nodded her head, and we made our way out of this hell hole. I don't know what happened to everyone here. Maybe I was blinded by my love for these people to see how terrible people they are.

We walked to Lizzie's car, and she drove us to the town. She stopped in front of one of the shops, and we both got out. I don't know when it happened, but we were hand in hand, and when I realized I didn't let go. We walked inside the shop, and Lizzie picked me out like a100 outfits and made her way to checkout. She tried to pay, but I said: "I got it, Lizzie."

She said, "don't worry; it's the school's card."

I smiled and said, "fine, but I will pay for food."

She said okay and handed me the bags, and we put them in the car and made out way to the mystic grill. We both sat at an empty table, and when the waiter came, Lizzie said: "can I get two peanut butter blasts with whipped cream on the bottom." And he walked away

I looked at her and said, "that's my favorite drink."

"no way, it's my favorite drink. I have drunk it that way since I was younger, and I don't remember why I started how about you."

I looked back at the memory of my mom and me and said: "when I was younger I was scared of going to a new school, so my mom took me here and ordered that drink for me and I have had it like that for as long as I remember."

I felt a little sad thinking about those good times with my mom, and Lizzie noticed and put her hand on my knee, making sure I was okay, and I smiled. The waiter came back with one drink and two straws, and I was about to say something, but he walked away already.

I looked at Lizzie, and we both went for it and drank some of the milkshakes and laughed. I said something is missing." And looked at the large order of fries at the counter and said a spell, and they flew to us. And we both laughed our lungs out as everyone stared at us, but we didn't care.

This has been an amazing day, but it started off to a rocky start but became a lot better. We both made our way back to the school and straight to my room. No one said a word to us, but they did stare. When I closed the door, Lizzie helped me pack all the new clothes away, and we just stayed in my room until it was curfew, and Lizzie had to go back.

As she was leaving said, "Hey, thank you for today, and also, here is the book I finished it."

She smiled and said, "no, thank you for today for once. I don't feel alone, and no, you're not."

I was confused. I opened the book, and there was a completely new story in it, and when I looked up, Lizzie was gone.

I made my way to bed because I feel something big is coming.

Lizzie walked into her room and closed the door and started to get undressed when her father walked in, and she tried to cover up. When he said, "that stunt that you pulled today just proves how much of a disappointment you are."

Lizzie started crying, and her father came up to her and said, let me give you a real reason to cry. He unbuckled his belt buckle and held Lizzie down, and she tried to scream, but she couldn't. She was just frozen. He stopped what he was doing and said: "next time you embarrass me, I won't stop." And just left the room, leaving Lizzie crying on her bed.

Hope woke up, and she had a pit in her stomach, and she knew something was wrong with Lizzie, and she had to check on her. She opened her door and saw Alaric walking away from her room, and she entered, seeing Lizzie crying on the bed. She walked up to her and didn't say anything, but she entered her bed, and Lizzie Jumped and turned to see who it was. When she saw it was Hope, she hugged her and cried herself to sleep.