Slut

It's been a long night. I stayed at Lizzie's, and she kept waking up and crying. I tried to comfort her as best as I could, but nothing helped, so I just held her back to sleep. Morning came, and it was like nothing happened. I was sleeping, and Lizzie shook me awake, and when I turned to face her, she looked really happy. I knew she was trying to avoid talking about last night, but eventually, she will have to, but if she isn't ready, I won't push her.

I was looking at Lizzie a little longer than I expected too and I knew it, but I couldn't look away. Her eyes were hypnotizing me. I heard her say something and shook my head and stopped starring at her, but I have no idea what she said, so I shook my head, yes, and a smile grew on her face. She climbed over me to get off the bed, and I laughed, and she looked at me and said, "what."

I said "nothing," but what she didn't know was that she looked like Steve Urkel with her pajamas so high up her waist. She walked into the bathroom, and she left the door open, so I couldn't resist taking a peek. She was getting undressed to take a shower, and I looked away right away, but I didn't want to. But it was the morally right thing too. Lizzie came out in a towel and said: "I forgot to close the door." And shot me a wink and closed it after that.

I don't know if this was her way of hitting on me or something, but I felt turned on. I laid back in the bed, and I heard the shower water turn on. A couple of minutes pass, and I hear a door knock, and I go to open it, and I forgot that I was wearing an oversized tee shirt and my bottoms. So when Josie looked me up and down, and I saw what she was looking at, I said: "it's not what you think I swear."

She smirked at me and said, "whatever you say, Mikaelson, and just left."

I don't know what her deal is Josie was always nice to me I don't know if I did something to her or what but it's like I am on her hitlist. I hear the water stop running, that means Lizzie must be out of the shower. Lizzie yelled, "Hope who was at the door."

I said, "Josie, but she left."

I didn't hear a reply back, but I assume she heard me. I was going to go to my room to take a shower and put on some of the new clothes. Lizzie got me when I heard a scream, I ran into the bathroom and said: "Lizzie, what's wrong."

She pointed her phone to me, and I didn't get it, but then I saw an image of me that had to be taken just a couple of minutes ago and read the caption "looks like our new student Hope Mikaelson is taking her rounds starting with my sister."

I was never for gossip and bullshit posts like this, but when it was about Lizzie and me, I have to do something. I read the creator of the post, and it said Josie and my anger went through the roof. Lizzie saw how mad I was and just pulled me into a hug and said: "I deal with this at least once a week I am so sorry it's my fault this happened people around me tend to get hurt."

I looked at Lizzie and said, "if I knew this was happening to you, I swear I would have kicked some people's asses."

"what do you mean? You didn't know me when this was all happening, but it's nice to hear more than you know."

I continue to look at the comments, and the top one was by Landon, and he isn't the type to say anything mean about anyone, so when I read, "Hope is such a slut." From his username, anything that I felt for him diminished

I said, "I don't want to go anywhere today, want to stay here with me, and watch some Christmas movies."

She shook her head and said, "that would be nice, but please go take a shower first then come back."

I smiled, and I knew I smelled too, so I hugged Lizzie and made my way to my room, and on my door was a sign that said, "whore." Written in animal blood, I ran into my room and just fell to the floor and started crying.

Not moments later, my door opens, and Alaric walks in and says, "I see you got what you deserved slut" and laughed in my face as tears kept streaming down my face. He didn't stay long, but if he treats me like this, I can't imagine what he does to Lizzie.

I wipe my tears and hop into the shower and let the warm water run over me as I let every comment I read float in my head. I am not the type to let get things to get in my head, but this time it did, and I don't know how to handle it.

I got out of the shower and walked into my room and got dressed, and just sat on my bed, and I needed someone to talk too.

I grabbed my pen and wrote on my arm, "Hey, I am having a tough day."

I waited a couple of minutes before I saw something appear on my arm, and it said: "tell me about it. Maybe I can help."

I didn't want to go into full details with a stranger but then again there my soulmate, so I wrote: "my life has been falling apart and there's only one thing a girl I met just a couple of days ago who makes it worth staying where I am."

Just as fast as I wrote me a message, one appeared on my arm, and it said, "the same thing with me, my life has been going down a spiral honestly you were my last resort after two years I decided to talk to you again because I was lonely and depressed. My family treats me like shit, and my dad is the worst out of all of them. I almost killed myself a few nights ago, and when you answered back, I wasn't alone anymore, plus a new girl came to my school, and I don't know I have a crush on her. She's the only one that stands up for me. I know I just met her, but I can't stop thinking about her."

I read the message back to myself at least 100 times; then I realized it was Lizzie I ran out of my room and into hers, and she had a pen in her hand when she saw me she threw the pen across the room and hid her arm. I said, "Lizzie, what are you doing."

She said, "you're going to think it's stupid."

I said, "really." And pulled my arm out and showed her the message