The Last Words Spoken To Each Other

Hope and Lizzie started to settle in New Orleans until they got a call that Landon and Josie followed them here. They have been aware of their exact location while they stayed in town. What the two teenagers following Alaric's direction didn't realize is that Freya controls everyone in the city, so when two supernatural comes to town, she knows. They think they have one on them, but they very wrong. The whole Mikaelson family has their guards up. Marcel ordered the vampires to spy on the two while they thought they were spying on the girls and reporting back if something is going to happen.

Hope watches as Lizzie sleeps lately. She doesn't want anything to happen to her, even if it means not getting sleep. Hope spelled their room so only the Mikaelson and Lizzie can enter. So when Hope looked up and saw Josie, she yelled an attack spell which went right through her.

Hope realized she was doing a spell and said: "what do you want, Josie? We left so we wouldn't have to be near you."

Lizzie woke up from the yelling and saw Josie and had a mini heart attack but then realized it was a spell and stood next to Hope, waiting for the girl's response."

Josie said, "Lizzie, I am so sorry I was a horrible sister can we just talk in private please just me and you and no one else please."

Lizzie just stood there in shock, not knowing what to say then Hope but in and said: "No fucking way you treated her like she was crazy her whole life so you and Landon can go back home."

Josie laughed and said, "of course you knew we were here, and I tried doing this the nice way, but if Lizzie doesn't come alone to the town center, Pedro will kill someone triggering his werewolf side."

Lizzie yelled, "fine. I will come just don't make Pedro kill someone. He is too young."

"See now that wasn't so hard, and if you don't come alone, Landon is holding Pedro and some poor human, and he's going to make Pedro kill the person."

Josie disappeared, leaving the girls alone in their room almost immediately. Hope yelled, "everyone come here now."

Not a second later, everyone ran in their room, and they looked at Hope, wondering what happened. She said: "Marcel, order your vampires to find Landon. He is holding a seven-year-old boy hostage threatening to make him kill a human, triggering his curse if Lizzie doesn't come to see Josie alone."

Freya said, "do you have anything that was the boys."

Lizzie was tearing up and shook her head and went into her cabinet, and said: "Pedro gave me this for Mother day."

Hope knew how much Lizzie loved Pedro but didn't know how deep their relationship went."

Marcel said, "this Landon slipped my guys last night they are going to try and him and the boy."

Lizzie nodded as Freya said, "I can't track them; they were cloaked."

Hope said, "Lizzie, you can't go tonight. I think Josie is going to try and kill you."

"I don't care, Hope, if it's Pedro or me, there's no question I am going."

***

Lizzie prepared for whatever is going to happen, and for the first time Hope couldn't do anything she felt helpless she wanted to do something but knew she couldn't bigger thing were in stake."

It was already getting to that time where Lizzie had to leave, and Hope had to let her. Over the past few weeks, all she did was protect the blonde, and now she has to watch her walk to her death.

The two girls were cuddling, knowing that this was going to be there last moments together. Marcel walked in, and his face told the whole story, but when he said: "We couldn't find them." It hit the girls.