we need to get out of here

Today is the first day of school, and I don't know how Lizzie is going to handle it after all those rumors during thanksgiving break, but she's strong, and she got into the school system and gave me the same schedule as her so if anything happens, I will be there. She still hasn't told me why she's so scared to be alone, but I made sure that I never leave her alone even if that means more rumors are spreading. It's a risk that I am willing to take. In the last couple of days, we just stayed in Lizzie's room doing anything that didn't involve other people and only went out for food and quickly ran back.

I hear Lizzie getting out of the shower, and I grabbed my shower stuff and get ready to go in. As she walked out, I entered, and we shared a smile. I closed the bathroom door behind me and turn the water on and let it get hot.

As Hope was getting ready to take a shower, Lizzie was getting dressed when the door barged in, and a drunk Alaric walked in, and it was only 7 am so that means he stayed at the bar all night. Lizzie wanted to scream for Hope, but once again, her fear got her. Still, her throat was dryer than the Sahara Desert. As her father walked closer, she moved back only to find her bed, and she was cornered.

Alaric slurred, "you're a whore how dare you sleep with that new girl."

Lizzie was crying now and said, "I didn't, I swear."

Alaric yelled, "you're a liar. That's the reason your mom doesn't wasn't to come back because you're a disappointment." And smacked Lizzie across the face, and she fell backward on the bed.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. He tore Lizzie's undergarments, and Lizzie started crying harder.

Hope was about to enter the shower, and she knew something was wrong she felt it in her bones she put on her clothes fast and ran out to see what was going on and as Alaric was pulling his underwear down, she said a spell, and he fell to the floor. Lizzie looked at her guardian angel and ran to her and giving the biggest hug.

When Hope promised she will always be there, she didn't lie, but she knew now why Lizzie is so afraid, and she has a plan to get her out of all of this.

Hope looked at Lizzie and said, "we can't stay here if this is what happens."

Lizzie's tears were still flowing from her eyes, and she said: "where will we go Hope." \

Hope confidently said, "New Orleans."

"but no one remembers you, Hope."

Hope said, "I guess we will have to remind them, and as a matter of fact, my aunt Freya opened her school there for supernatural so we will have a place to stay."

Lizzie said, "if it gets me out of this hell hole, I will go anywhere, especially if it's with you."

*

Hope and Lizzie didn't tell anyone where they were going. They did write a note, but that's pretty much it. They both packed all their clothes and stuff, including some snacks for the road. They walked to the bus station and waited for the next one to New Orleans. As the bus arrived, Lizzie grabbed Hope's hand and held on tight. They both held each other the whole bus ride there.

The bus stopped, and the driver announced last stop New Orleans and Hope woke up Lizzie, and they made their way off. As the bus drove off, Lizzie admired how pretty everything was, but she also felt so much power everywhere like the whole town was supernatural. Hope admired all of her favorite places to go, and she spotted her favorite of all.

She grabbed Lizzie's hand, and she ran them to the restaurant, and as they entered, everyone looked at them, and an older gentleman came up looking at the two girls very sternly, and Hope said: "Marcel is Rebekah here with you."

Lizzie took it in this was the Marcel, the one with the bite that can even kill an original. She backed up a little bit from fear when he said: "who are you."

Hope forgot that he would also forget about her, and she said: "Hopefully, this would help you remember." Hope told to repeat after her. They both said a spell over and over when a pulse of energy got released, and everyone in that restaurant fell and collapsed and not even them. Everyone that ever knew about Hope Mikaelson also collapsed. Lizzie and Hope looked at each other and wondered if it worked. A minute or so later, all of them woke up, and Marcel looked at Hope and gave her a big hug and said: "Hope why didn't I know who you were."

"it's a long story, but I will tell you later I need to see Freya and everyone else." Hope said

He told them to follow as he went up to the Mikaelson compound, and almost immediately, Rebekah speed vamped to them and hugged Hope. Everyone else walked in behind her. Freya, Keelin, Kol, and Davina.

They all made sure Hope was ok then Rebekah looked at Lizzie and said: "who's this girl is she your girlfriend."

Hope blushed and said, "something like that. She is my soulmate, and we don't have anywhere to go, so I was hoping we could join your school, Aunt Freya."

Everyone accepted her answer and welcomed Lizzie automatically if she is important to Hope she is important to all of them.

Freya said, "I don't know what you're running from, but of course you can go to my school both of you, and you will live at the compound and Hope I trust you remember this place well enough to show Lizzie the tour.

Hope nodded and grabbed Lizzie's hand because it was her turn to take her on tour.

*

Back in Mystic Falls

Alaric woke up with a sticky note on his for the head, but not only that, he had all his memories back, and he was so pissed at both girls. He got up and put his pants on and walked to his office and called Landon and Josie to it.

He was doing some paperwork as they entered, and they sat down, waiting for him to tell them why they were called there.

He said, "do you guys remember Hope, Mikaelson."

They both shook their heads when he said: "good I want you two to go New Orleans and spy on her and Lizzie they both ran away there, and I need you to make their life a misery, and when you're done I want you to kill both of them."

Josie and Landon agreed. Josie was the happiest. She didn't have to do the merge and have Lizzie's broken mind in hers.

The two walked out of the office, ready to complete the task they were given. They were not going to disappoint Alaric.