I Remember

Hope and Lizzie look at each other for a while, not knowing what to say. How could they ever since they were little they told each other everything through messages on their arms. Hope walked over to Lizzie and sat next to her. Hope looked at the message one last time and then back at Lizzie with a smile and a blush.

Lizzie said, "what." Wondering why Hope looked so happy

Hope said, "so you have a crush on me."

Lizzie got all flustered and said, "no." she was lying, but she was embarrassed to admit her feeling towards the short girl.

Hope didn't say anything for a couple of minutes and just thought, and it hit her Landon is not her soulmate. She sacrificed herself for him, or she thought she played the events of that day back to herself.

Flashback

Hope Pov

Landon and I had a huge fight, and it was my fault, but I'm worried that he doesn't want to be with me anymore. No one has seen him in two days, and something doesn't feel right. All these negative thoughts pop into my head, and I always think something terrible is going on. I have to see Alaric. Maybe he can help or might know where Landon is.

I get out of my bed and walk straight into Lizzie and fall backward and look at Lizzie, and she says, "Hope this is no time for games Triad is looking over the school for some stupid urn object, and all of our magic is down help."

I look at her and say, "come with me."

I grabbed her hand out of extinct, but it didn't mean anything me and Lizzie are friends. Can I even say that were more frenemies, but I have an instinct to protect her at all costs? We run to Alaric's office, and she was a little hesitant but came anyway. We walked inside his office, and he wasn't there, so we looked around for anything that we could use to our advantage without our powers.

I found an emergency phone and called Alaric on the speaker. We waited for a pickup, and we heard Alaric answer, but he was slurring his words. He was drunk, and Lizzie looked at her watch and mouthed, "it's only 10 am."

I shook my head and was about to hang up the phone when I heard, "don't do anything till I get there."

I put the phone down and say "so what are we going to do" when the door slammed open, and someone in a triad uniform came in and said, "your stupid you should have followed the drunk's advice."

I laughed at him and said, "what are you going to do to stop me."

He pulled out a gun with a smirk and said: "This is a gun with bullets engineered from Malivore one shot and your dead, and there's no coming back."

He pulled the gun and was about to shoot Lizzie I jumped in front of her like I said before I have an instinct always to protect her. I heard the sound from the gun go off, and everything seemed like it was slowed down then all at once I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder but remained standing.

I pulled up my shirt, and the wound was already gone. I looked at the guy with a smile, ran up to him, and snapped his neck.

I turned around to face Lizzie, and I said: "okay, one down 100 to go."

That's when I realized she was shot. It must of went through me and into her, and she fell to her knees, and everything inside me started screaming. I ran up to her, and she kept trying to say something, but I told her to be quiet, so she doesn't waste any time.

I pick her up and run her to her room and place her on the bed. She kept trying to say something, but she was too weak to get a word out. She was fading, and she was fading fast. I knew she had five minutes if that.

I said, "everything will be alright, Lizzie, I promise."

I started crying, and Lizzie said: "turn me, Hope."

I knew the only way that she could Live is with my blood, but it wasn't my decision to make. I pull out my wrist and cut it and put it on Lizzie's lips. She took a sip.

I gave it a second and said: "On the count of three, I will snap your neck."

She nodded her head and started crying, and so was I I counted slowly "3" took a deep breath "2" I was about to say one when all the darkness in her chest disappeared.

It's like my blood killed Malivore's Bullet. Lizzie sat up, rubbing her chest where the wound was and said: "Hope I have to tell you something before it too late I." and got interrupted by Josie opening the door.

She said, "Hope Landon is at Triad and needs your help. There's a horseless headman after him."

Lizzie's face turned very sad and said: "when you get back, we need to talk."

I hugged her and said, "I am going to end Malivore for you."

Present

I look at Lizzie and say, "that's okay because I like you, Lizzie Saltzman, and I am so sorry I was stupid just to realize it right now, so whenever you're ready I am here."

Lizzie and I looked at each other's eyes, taking small peek at each other lips slowly knowing what was about to happen. We slowly leaned in, and my lips slowly pressed on hers. It only lasted a few seconds, but when we parted, we had a huge smile.

Lizzie and Hope were smiling ear to ear when Lizzie feel to the floor, yelling in pain and holding her head. She didn't know what was happening, but she kept seeing images pop into her head like an acid flashback. When they stopped, she opened her eyes and had a tear in it. Hope was right over her trying to see what was wrong.

Lizzie got up slowly with Hope's help, and she said: "I love you."

Hope was confused about what going on. She looked at her for a second, and Lizzie elaborated, "when you left to save Landon from Malivore, I wanted to tell you I loved you."

It took Hope a second, and then her mouth dropped and said: "you remember me."

She punched Hope in the arm and said: "yes, I don't know how, but when we kissed, it all came back, and that punch was for leaving me here with these monsters."

A tear grew in her eyes and said: "my blind devotion to these blinded me from the truth I am so sorry and I will do anything to make it up to you because I love you, Lizzie Saltzman, If I am Honest I have ever since the first message you wrote me."

Lizzie opened her arms and let Hope in and then squeezed tight. Hope looked at Lizzie and said, "I am sorry, Lizzie, but right now, we can't date or at least not yet I want too, but we should work on ourselves then see if we are still feeling the same about each other."

Lizzie nodded in agreement and let go of Hope.

She was on her way out of the room, and Lizzie said: "I missed you, Hope." And smiled

She looked at Lizzie with happiness in her face and left the room, closing the door behind her.