[ 2 ] electric hearts

CHAPTER TWO
❝ falling for you ❞

CHAPTER TWO❝ falling for you ❞

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

                  ELLARIA HAD ALMOST EVERYTHING SHE WANTED. She had a supportive mother, a carrying step-father, a friendly step-sister, a funny step-brother and a loving best friend. She had good grades, clear goals and a promising future.

What she didn't had was love.

It wasn't the kind of love your family or your friends gave you, not even the one from a lover. She didn't had self-love.

From a young age, she had struggled with having confidence in herself. It was hard to acknowledge her good side when all she could see were the flaws that resided in her.

There was always a constant battle in her head. Always thinking she wasn't smart enough, not pretty enough, not good enough.

There were times where she just wanted to give up, pack everything and disappear. But she even sucked at that part, because she always ended up coming back and feeling guilty for being so selfish.

Her soul was damaged, and her heart was wounded. She just needed a little push, something to help her open her eyes to see that she was someone worthy of being loved. Someone to demonstrate her that she wasn't hard to love...to pacify the monster that she thought she was.

As Ellaria walked down the hallway, she looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. She wanted to go to the library, being one of the peaceful places where she could do her work.

People around her talked and enjoyed their break, not paying any attention to the girl that could literally take down the entire building with a flick of her hand if she wanted.

When Ella turned to the next corridor, she accidentally collided with not only one person, but two.

The three of them groan lightly because of the pain that was inflicted. They all could hear the laughs from other students who had witness the whole ordeal, it chose to ignore it.

Ellaria's face began to heat up as she shook her head multiple times, cursing at her clumsiness "I'm so sorry"

"It's alright, love, we weren't paying attention"

Ella looked up, her eyes instantly widen at recognizing the two boys. She heard one of them chuckled while the other one had his eyes widen as well, his face heating up.

"Let's get you up"

She looked at the hand being extended to her, and she took it, not wanting to appear rude. She smiled embarrassed at the boys, feeling bad for making them all fall.