Chapter 1

~~~Love Songs~~~

UA Dorms: Jiro Kyouka's Room

It was night in the Heights Alliance Dorms of 1-A and Jiro was lying on her bed, listening to the singer who caught her heart.

Flashback to a few months ago:

Jiro was searching on the web for new music to listen to until she accidentally pressed another video by mistake. The video suddenly played.

"Good evening, everyone. My name is Mighty and I'll be singing a cover version of Funny Bunny by the Pillows. Hope you enjoy it."

Nothing was shown on the screen except of a background picture of a pink bunny. As soon as he started playing, Jiro was in awe of his voice. She doesn't listen to a lot of soft music, but this quickly became one of her favorites, as if the song was speaking to her very soul. Soon, the song finished and Jiro was still amazed by her voice. She grew a full-on blush, a very deep red coloring her cheeks.

"Whoa, he's good," she said as she looked and listen to more of his videos. Later that night, she searched for information of this so called "Mighty".

Flashback End:

Jiro was listening to music when her phone suddenly pinged with a new notification. She looked at her phone and almost squealed out loud. Mighty uploaded a new video, and she immediately clicked on it. As the video started, her curiosity piqued. Instead of a background photo in the video, there was a hooded figure with a mask holding an acoustic guitar. He wore fingerless glove and aside from his fingers, no other exposed body part was seen. He took a few deep breaths and began his introduction.

"Hello, my name is Mighty and this video will be a bit different from the others. This song is dedicated to a special someone and I want her to know. We don't really talk much, but ever since you sung at the that time, you're all I'm thinking about. Your beautiful voice haunts me at night and I can't stop seeing your smiling face. If you're listening to this, then I want to to know that I like you," he said.

"This song is Beautiful Girl sung by Jose Mari Chan and I hope you like it."

As he sang his heart out, Jiro can't help but feel a twinge of pain as he sang to the lucky lady who has his heart.

'I know it wasn't meant to be, but that still hurts. Whoever the girl is, I hope she takes care of him,' She thought.

Soon the song ended and once again, Mighty was speaking in front of the camera.

"I want to tell you who I am, but since we're both heroes in training, I want to give you a challenge. Jiro Kyouka, if you want to know who I am, then you must find me. I already gave you the first hint, you'll just have to listen closely," Mighty said in a cheeky tone.

"Until next time!" he waved as the video ended.

For a few minutes, Jiro didn't move. After all, who would when her internet crush suddenly CONFESSED to her in the most beautiful way possible (at least to her.) (A/N: Pardon the pun) Then, she suddenly let out a large squeal in delight. She danced around her room in sheer joy and jumped on her bed. She let out another happy squeal and hugged her pillow.

'I'm just happy that he confessed to me. Tomorrow, I'll start searching for him,' she thought as she hugged her pillow tighter and the flames of determination burned in her eyes. She slept with a huge smile on her face as she snuggled onto her pillow. Until tomorrow, no one will know what happened the night prior, except for one other student.

Somewhere else:

A teenage boy with green hair, freckles, and numerous scars on his arms just finished uploading his latest video on his account. This boy was Izuku Midoriya, also known as Mighty in his videos. He got up his chair and started walking around his room, muttering all the way.

"D-d-didIreallydothat?WhydidIdoit?ShouldIremoveit?No,shewon'tseeitanyway.WhatshouldIdo?SinceIstartedit,Ibetterfinishit.WhatshouldIdonext?WhatsongshouldIchoose?WhathintshouldIput?WillsheknowthatIamMighty—" he muttered as he hit the edge of his bed, letting out an oof and falling on top of his bed face first. He raised his head up and let out a sigh. He lied on his back and stared at the ceiling, not knowing what to do.

'Well, I can't do anything now. I'll just continue it tomorrow,' he thought as he closed his eyes and darkness consumed him. Before he slept, he thought out one last thing.

'Good night, Jiro-san."

~~~Love Songs~~~