Final Chapter

A/N: Hello everyone! Welcome to another chapter of Love Songs. The story is coming to its end so thank you for the reviews and reads this story has gotten in the past few months. I know you're just itching to read this chapter so let's get on to it!

Disclaimer: I don't own MHA or the songs in this fic.

The young couple was in the living room with Eri watching a movie while the parents were talking in the dining room. It was silent until Izuku asked Kyouka a question.

"Kyo-chan, wanna sing together to post?"

"Eh? What brought this on?"

"Well, since it's Christmas, I want to sing them a song. Plus, I've been wanting to sing a duet with you," Izuku smiled.

"I'm not sure..." she looked down, blushing.

"Kyouka, think of it as a practice when you become pro. I can also give you one of my jackets to hide your identity." he cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "You're a great singer and I want more people to know how good you are."

Kyouka averted her eyes from Izuku and muttered, "O-Okay, if you say so."

Eri stayed with her grandparents while the two went to Izuku's room to prepare. It took a few minutes to find a jacket for Kyouka until they found one.

"Kyouka, try this," he gave her a jacket. She looked at it and glared at her boyfriend. He faltered under her gaze as she asked him.

"Izuku, why do you have a Midnight jacket? Hm?" she smiled sweetly at him.

"Kyo-Kyouka! It... It's comfortable, okay?! I really like how it feels," he shivered and pushed his index fingers together. She sighed and proceeded to wear the jacket, putting up the hoodie as the hood covered her eyes and jacks. She smiled and faced him.

"So, what are we gonna sing?"

Izuku opened his laptop and played a video. Once Kyouka listened to it, she disagreed immediately.

"No. No, Izuku. I am not going to sing that !" she crossed her arms and faced away from him.

"Come on, it'll be fine. Everyone has been nagging me to sing this and I can't sing without a duet and who better than my angelic girlfriend," Izuku pleaded. From behind, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck as Kyouka forced down a moan.

"F-F-Fine! If this goes south, I'll kick your ass, got it?!" she gave in and muttered, "Where did my cinnamon roll boyfriend go?"

"He's still here but since we're alone, I'm now your sin-namon roll," he whispered and lightly bit her ear. This time, she let out a small moan. Izuku laughed and Kyouka pouted as he let her go. She turned around and gave him a soul-searing kiss that made him dazed.

"Wow..." was all Izuku said after the kiss, still stunned.