Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own MHA or the songs shown.

~ Love Songs ~

1-A Heights Alliance Common Room:

Everyone in 1-A bar Jiro and Midoriya were still in the common room partying the night away when a round-faced brunette noticed the lack of a cinnamon roll.

"Hey, has anyone seen Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked Iida, who was right beside her.

"Ah! Midoriya went to his room with Eri because it's her bedtime," Iida answered as he moved his hands robotically.

"I see, thanks, Iida!" she nodded but felt uneasy for some reason. She dismissed it and went back to the event occurring in front of her while no one noticed the disappearance of an earphone jack user except for Tokoyami, who came back from his room and chose not to divulge in whatever Dark Shadow discovered an hour prior.

Few hours later, Izuku's Room:

It was 2 in the morning and the party died down with most of the students passing out in the living room from exhaustion. The little family, Izuku, Kyouka, and Eri, was sleeping peacefully when Eri suddenly grimaced and whimpered. Slowly but surely, she trashed in Izuku's embrace and began screaming.

"No! NO! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! STOP IT, MAKE IT STOP!" Eri screamed, which woke up Izuku and Kyouka with a start. Izuku immediately came to the rescue when he stood up and took Eri into his arms, singing a lullaby that always made Eri calm down.

(Izuku)

When you need picked up cause you fell down

Need a piggyback ride or a birthday clown

Need a song to take you to sleepy town

I'll be there

Kyouka sat up to the noise and saw Izuku calming Eri down with a song.

'I never knew he could sing...' Kyouka thought, amazed by his voice. She wondered how his voice was familiar and decided to listen more to his song.

(Izuku)

I'll be a tear dryer

A paper airplane flier

A monster runner-offer if you get scared

Izuku was in the middle of the chorus when Kyouka finally remembered why the voice was familiar. She was shocked that it was he who was Mighty all along, her crush and idol were actually the same person. She was elated and decided to join him in his song.

(Kyouka)

I'll be a sap I'll be a sucker

A story maker-upper

Izuku was surprised and looked to see Jiro singing along with him. He smiled as she stood up and hugged Izuku with Eri in the middle of the parents, being comforted by their warmth.

(Izuku and Kyouka)

Anytime, anything, anywhere

I'll be there

They finished as they watched Eri sleeping peacefully while snuggling on Izuku's chest. Kyouka decided that it was time to take the cat out of the bag.

"So, it was you all along, huh, Izuku? Or should I call you Mighty?"

Izuku's head shot up to see Jiro's soft, yet stern gaze. He looked away and stuttered out a response.

"Oh, uh, yes. S-s-surprise?" he let out a weak reply and a string of stutters and murmurs until a question made its way to his ears.

"Why?"

"I'm sorry?" Izuku looked at Kyouka's face, who was looking away with tears in her eyes.

"Why me? I don't have curves, I'm tomboyish, I like rock and —" she was cut off when she felt a pair of lips quickly pressing on her cheek. She blushed and locked onto Izuku's green eyes full of admiration and love. Taking one hand under Eri, he cupped Kyouka's face as she unconsciously leaned into his hand.

"Kyouka," his voice sending shivers down her spine. "You are clearly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and your quirk highlights your beauty even more. You have this cool vibe and you're cute when you get embarrassed. Not to mention that you are the reason why Eri started smiling again and she already accepted you as her 'Mama'. You have done things I could never be able to do and I can't help but fall for you more and more each day."

He looked away when he said, "In fact, I should be the one who should be insecure. I'm a nobody. My quirk breaks my bones and I'm a late bloomer. I was bullied all my life. I understand if you don't feel the sa—" Now it was Izuku's turn to be cut off when a pair of lips smashed into his own. His eyes were wide, Kyouka was kissing him. HIS longtime crush and a large part why he started his channel in the first place. He closed his eyes and kissed back. A few moments later, they parted, breathing heavily.

"Izuku, don't say that," Kyouka spoke softly. "You are one of the most heroic persons I ever met. You saved Eri and Kota, you beat Stain, you singlehandedly passed the entrance exam based on Rescue Points alone." She held his scarred hand on her cheek, keeping her loving gaze on him.

"These scars saved so many people. All of these were formed because of your heroics. Uraraka, Todoroki, Iida, Kota, Eri, and many other civilians. Don't say your plain, your hair and freckles are unique. And those eyes," Kyouka stared deeply into them, "Your eyes are so beautiful I can't help but stare at them. Izuku, I love you. I love you so much." Tears sprung in their eyes and they kissed once more. This time, they had to stop after hearing a whimper between them. The both separated as Eri was getting uncomfortable from being squeezed by Izuku and Kyouka. They both looked up and chuckled. They then lay down on his bed with Eri in the middle between Izuku and Kyouka.

"Izuku, I'm gonna visit my parents tomorrow and I was thinking that you should come with me. If you want to, that is," Kyouka blushed, whispering as to not wake Eri.

"I was planning on visiting my mother, too. It was time for Eri to meet her after all," Izuku said. Kyouka looked saddened for a moment until Izuku had an idea.

"How about you come with us to my mother? We could also invite your parents so they could meet Eri too," Izuku asked. Kyouka looked up with joy in her eyes.

"Really? It's alright with you?"

Izuku chuckled for a moment. "Of course, Mom will be happy to have guests."

"Thank you, Izu-kun!" Kyouka smiled brightly.

"Anything for you, Kyo-chan," Izuku kissed Kyouka's forehead.

She yawned and Izuku soon yawned after, thinking it was time to rest. They lie comfortably with Eri in the middle.

"Good night, Izu-kun. Love you."

"Good night, Kyo-chan. Love you too. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," were the last words heard as the small family snuggled together for the night with snow falling outside their window.

~ Love Songs ~