Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own MHA or the songs shown.

~ Love Songs ~

UA Heights Alliance Dorm, Izuku's Room:

Sunlight started creeping in from the curtain. Izuku, being used to waking up early, slowly opened his eyes to see his daughter cuddling on Kyouka's chest. He smiled at the sight and decided to let them sleep a bit more. Looking at the clock, it was almost 7 AM. Slowly maneuvering himself off the bed to not wake them up, he went to the bathroom to start his daily morning routine. After finishing, he went back to find Kyouka sitting up at the edge of the bed, stretching her back. Due to the thin material of her tank top, she gave Izuku a full view of the shape of her small, yet firm breasts and semi-hard nipples. He could not help himself but stare at her body.

After she stretched, Kyouka noticed Izuku looking at her, a bit lost in his world until she followed his gaze downward. She blushed bright red and turned around to hide herself from him as he finally realized he was staring and was about to let out a loud string of apologies when an earphone jack found its way to his mouth, shushing him. He looked at Kyouka to see her placing her index finger to her mouth as she used the other hand to point at Eri sleeping. Getting the clue, Izuku calmed down and managed to keep quiet when Kyouka stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Izuku stiffened at the hug and awkwardly placed his hands around her waist.

"Y-you're not mad at me?" He asked.

"No, of course not," she paused for a moment. "Yes, it was embarrassing, but it's good to know that at least someone appreciates my body," she said in a shy tone, rubbing her head on his neck.

Something snapped into Midoriya as he tightened his hold around her and whispered in her ear.

"Kyo-chan, better be known that you are one, if not the most, beautiful girl I have ever met. Don't listen to what others may say about you. All they ever see is your body, but what I see is my shy, cute, cool, rock-loving girlfriend." He then whispered huskily into her ear, "Besides, you're already sexy as it is."

Kyouka blushed again at his praise and words as she left his neck to give him a passionate kiss that to them, lasted a lifetime. He kissed back with equal passion until they finally parted for air. A trail of saliva between them, panting slightly from the lack of air.

"I love you, Izuku."

"And I love you, Kyouka."

They stayed in that position for a few minutes, just staring at each other until he remembered that they were supposed to visit their parents later.

"Kyouka, why don't you go to your room and change first. We still have to visit our parents right?"

"Oh sh—," she was about to curse but managed to stop because Eri was sleeping in the room, "— shoot, I totally forgot! I should tell them that there'll be a change in plans. Where do you live so I can tell them to go there at around 11-ish?"

"Oh, right. I live in XX Mustafu Apartments in Mustafu, just near Chiba street."

"Really? We live nearer than I thought. I live in the residential area a few blocks from there. Thank you, Izu!"

She ran out of his room to get ready when she returned to give Izuku a kiss to the cheek.

"I'll see you at the gates at 10, Izu-kun," she purred as she skipped out of his room and into her own. Thankfully, most of the students were in the common room while those who returned to their rooms were still asleep.

"Alright, better call mom to tell her that there'll be a few more guests joining us," he said to himself as he proceeded to call her mother. Thankfully, after a few rings, she answered her phone.