Chapter 5

A/N: Hey everyone, sorry for the late update. School was being a bitch and I had to fix my requirements for my next journey to college. I also had writer's block because I accidentally wrote a spring scene in a winter setting. More or less that'll be an omake once I finish this fic as a whole. As for this fic, this will last maybe 2 more chapters before finishing. Meanwhile, I've been thinking of making some oneshots and maybe some of them will have their own storylines. Stay safe and always be careful because we don't know when this Coronavirus pandemic will end.

Enough talk, let's start the chapter!

Disclaimer: I don't own MHA nor the songs below.

~ Love Songs ~

After arriving at their stop, Izuku, Kyouka, and Eri disembarked from the train and were already on their way to the Midoriya Apartment. During the trip, Izuku looked and smiled at Eri as she was acting like a normal six year old, looking at anything that gets her attention as she takes in the new scenery around her. Izuku and Kyouka chuckled at her curiosity as they made their way to his apartment.

They were happily going on their way, talking, smiling, just like a normal family. As they neared the apartment, Izuku suddenly felt a chill up his spine. Looking back, he noticed a blonde man hiding behind the wall giving him the stink eye, while her companion, a purple-haired woman who looked a lot like Kyouka, simply waved at him as she walked to them. Kyouka, seeing his boyfriend's reaction, looked back to see one of her parents walking towards them while the other was still hiding behind the wall.

"Hello Kyouka dear," Mika greeted with a smile, ignoring her husband's act.

"Hi Mom," she facepalmed at both of her parents' antics.

"So, this is the Midoriya boy you told us about?" she inspected the boy.

"Yes, this is Izuku. Izuku, meet my parents."

He stiffly bowed at a perfect 90° angle and shouted, "I-It's nice to meet you! M-my name is Midoriya Izuku and I am dating your daughter."

Kyotoku glared down at him and he felt scared for his life. Mika jabbed her husband with an earphone jack on the back, glaring while doing so.

"Honey, that's not the way to treat him. He invited us. Remember?" she chided him. "You used to praise him during the sports festival."

Kyotoku, finally straightened out by his wife, sighed and laughed. He took out his hand for the greenette to shake.

"Name's Kyotoku. Nice to finally meet the boy who took my daughter's heart."

Izuku stuttered and sputtered. He took his hand and bowed deeply. Kyotoku smirked and patted his shoulder.

"And who is this, Kyouka?" Mika asked, looking at the kid shyly taking a peek from behind Kyouka.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce you to her. Meet our daughter, Eri. Eri, say hi to your grandparents," she said as Eri slowly walked towards the older couple.

"H-hello?" she asked unsurely.

"What an adorable little kid," Mika crouched and held her hand. Eri looked back at her parents and they gave a nod in return.

"Eri-chan, you can call us Mika-obaa and Kyo-jii," the elder Jiro smiled.

"Mi-Miko-obaa, Kyo-jii," she looked at her grandparents.

"Oh, you are so cute!" she cooed and took her up in her arms. Eri was shocked at being carried but she later calmed down after feeling the warmth being emitted by Mika.

'She's warm,' she thought as the girl went to sleep.

Mika, noticing that she's asleep, signaled to the other three to continue on their walk as they gave a silent nod in return. Reaching his apartment, Izuku quietly told them to stand by the side for a few minutes. Confused, they complied to his wishes. He knocked on the door and waited. Inko opened the door a few moments later and she came face to face with her son. She immediately tackled him and wrapped her arms around him in a bone-crushing hug. Luckily, she didn't cry much, only a few tears here and there. She calmed down for Izuku to let go and introduce his guests.

"Hey, Mom. I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Kyouka Jiro, her parents, Kyotoku and Mika Jiro, and my semi-adopted daughter, Eri.

After he said that, the four came into view and coincidentally, Eri stirred from Mika's arms. She stretched her back and let out a cute yawn that made Inko, Mika, and Kyouka coo at her cuteness. She rubbed her eyes then looked at Inko.

"Papa, who's she?" she tilted her head.

"I'm your Inko-baa, Eri-chan. I am Izuku's Mama," Inko said as she reached out to her.

Mika put her down as she walked to Inko with wonder in her eyes.

"I-Inko-baa?" she repeated cautiously.

Inko nodded then proceeded to hug Eri. Eri snuggled into Inko's embrace almost immediately.

'She feels just like Papa,' Eri absentmindedly thought.

Inko carried Eri inside and motioned for the others to follow. The Jiro family and Izuku were sitting in the dining room with Eri on Kyouka's lap. They were in a lighthearted conversation when someone knocked on the door.

"Izuku, can you get that please? I think our final guest is here."

"Sure, Mom. Who did you invite?" he approached the door.

"Just a friend of ours," she replied cryptically.

He was confused by her statement and just followed her instructions. He finally opened the door to be greeted by none other than—

"All Might?!"

~ Love Songs ~

This is where I end the chapter for the time being. Sorry for the late update and for it being short. Hopefully I can finish the next chapter by next week. I already have plans for the next fics which mostly consists of oneshots and crackfics. One of them, well let's just say that Tenya Iida will be following Makunochi Ippo's footsteps after his internships.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to review and always stay safe. Until then!