Chapter 6

Hello everyone and welcome to another chapter of Love Songs. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting to write this long and this is my longest chapter yet. This will feature the meeting with All Might, lunch with fluff as the dessert, and Izuku showing his scary side. I hope you enjoy it!

Stay safe, avoid people, and be careful because we don’t know when the Covid pandemic will end.

Disclaimer: I do not own the songs nor MHA.

~ Love Songs ~

“All Might?!” Izuku exclaimed.

“A-Ah! Young Midoriya, how nice to see you here,” Toshinori sheepishly rubbed his neck.

“S-See you here? I live here!”

“O-Oh, right...”

There was an awkward silence between them. The Jirou family and Eri decided not to intervene in the scene, snickering all the while. Inko heard enough and went to the front door to entertain the last guest.

“Hello, Toshi. Glad you can make it.” She kissed his cheek, unhinging the jaws of every person in the home bar Toshinori, Inko, and Eri, who had no idea on who the man was.

“W-what, when, how?” was all Izuku could say. He had a mental breakdown and fainted. Eri, being the innocent girl she is, climbed off Kyouka’s lap and approached her unconscious father. Seeing no reaction from him, she proceeded to poke his cheek with her finger, causing the others to snicker. Kyouka, luckily, took a video of the scene to use it as teasing material in the future.

A few more pokes later, Izuku regained consciousness. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Eri poking his cheek repeatedly. Groggily sitting up, he hugged Eri and she snuggled into his warmth.

“Ugh, I thought I just saw Mom kissing All Might. What a dream,” he yawned. He looked around and saw Kyouka, her parents, his mother, and All Might. He finally realized that it wasn’t a dream.

“Mom, I’ll be in my room to process this. Is that alright?” he stood up with Eri in his arms.

“Sure, honey. Lunch won’t be done for another fifteen minutes anyways.”

“Thanks. Kyouka, wanna come?” he reached his free hand to her.

“Sure.” She held his hand as they went to his room, leaving the four adults by the door.

“So… Will you tell us how this happened?” Mika questioned.

“I would love to, but I can’t. Lunch doesn’t make itself, after all. Toshi, can you tell them while I finish cooking? Thank you.” She kissed him and went to finish making lunch. Toshinori, who was simply standing there, froze when two pairs of eyes focused on him. Realizing he was duped by his successor’s mother, he sighed through his sunken cheeks and led the couple to the living room where he told them their story with a red line on his face.

~~~~

Izuku, Kyouka, and Eri entered the room and the girls were surprised by the sheer amount of All Might memorabilia present in the room. Izuku let Eri down for her to explore his room.

“Wow, I never expected you to own so much of his stuff, Green Bean. I know you’re an All Might fan and all, but this amount is crazy. And to think there’s more of it back at the dorms.”

“Ugh, don’t remind me. Now I have to take down most of them, especially in the dorms. I don’t think I can handle all of those All Might eyes staring down at me now that he’s dating my mom,” he shivered.