2

*Hayden's POV*
I got up and got ready for school. Just another day at hell where I get to see my friends.
I put on an Infinity Anchor Crop Sweatshirt+High Waisted Skinny Jeans+Black Vans. I straightened my hair and then put it in a bun. I then put on my Ombré sweater. Today is going to be my lazy day.
I picked everyone up then went to Starbucks drive-thru. "I want a Grande Vanilla Bean." I said. "I want the Caramel Macchiato." Daegan said. "I want the White Chocolate Mocha." Caitlynn said. "I want the iced Vanilla Spice Latte." Hayes said. We waited for about 10 minutes and all of our stuff was done. We then went to hell. Or school me whatever word you prefer.
When we got to school, I went to first period and Cameron sat on the left of me and Taylor sat on the right.
"Hey beautiful." I blushed. "Hey Cameron."I said and smiled.
"We still up for today after school?" He said. "Sure are." I said. "Great." He smiled. We then started paying attention to class. The teacher started saying some whack shit so I just stared off into space and thought about nothing.
After school, I just drove straight to Cameron's house. I was already in somewhat lazy clothes. I knocked on the door and Cameron answered. "Oh. Hey there beautiful." He said. "Heyy." I said and walked in. "Come on." He said and grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room. He had Netflix and snacks waiting. "Awwwe. This is so cute Cam." I said. "Yeah I know. That's why I did it." He said.
We lied down and started watching Titanic. "This movie is so stupid." I said. "Yeah I know. I thought maybe you would like it because it's a regular chick flick. But I guess I wasn't thinking because you're not the regular chick." He said. And with that, he crashed his lips into mine. It was great. I started kissing back instantly. He pulled back and just stared at my eyes. "You're beautiful." He said. I turned away and blushed. "Don't look away. You look cute when you blush." He said.
We got done eating and just talking about the most random things and went downstairs. Everyone was down there. "So Cam, did you tap that?" Nash said and started uncontrollably laughing. "No. This one is special. She's not like anyone else." He said as he stared into my eyes.
Nash said "Oh. Well... Um... Okay." What's that supposed to mean? Does he have sex with every girl he dates? Oh well. I felt a buzzing in my pocket. It was my phone. I picked it up and answered it "Hello?" I said. "Hey Hayden. It's Caitlynn and Daegan. You and Hayes need to get y'all's booties over to Starbucks." The other line said. "Okay. Be there in 10 bye." I said.
"Hey Cam. Me and Hayes have to go." I said. Cam gave Hayes a death stare of jealousy. Me and Hayes looked at each other and then busted out laughing. We couldn't stop laughing. Everyone kept asking us what we were laughing about. "Cameron. Your funny. Don't be jealous of Hayes. We wouldn't even look at each other like that. We're best friends." I said. "Oh. Okay. Good." He said.
I grabbed Hayes by the arm and dragged him out the door. "Where are we going again?" Hayes said. "Starbucks to see Caitlynn and Daegan." I said. "WAIT!" He screamed. I slammed on my brakes. "What!?" I said. "Go back to the apartment, I need to introduce Daegan to someone." Hayes said. "Oh. My. God. You scared the shit out of me." "Eh. It's what I do." He said with a smirk.
We went back to the apartment and Hayes came out with Aaron.