5

*Hayden's POV*

It's Saturday, so I was going to see if Cameron wanted to go to the movies with me. So I decided to call him and ask him.

"Hey cam."
"Hey Hayden"
"You wanna go to the movies tonight?"
"I can't. The boys and I have plans."
"Oh okay I'll just go with the girls then"
"Okay. Bye."
"Bye."

That kind of sucks. Oh well... I can't keep him from his friends. I decided to text the girls... And Hayes. They all said yes except for Caitlynn. She has a date with Matthew. Oooooh.

I went to pick up everyone and Hayes said "Why didn't you just ask Cameron?" "He has plans with the guys." I said "He has plans with all the guys, but I'm not there and neither is Matthew." He said. "Maybe Matthew just bailed and you weren't invited." I said back. "Okay. Whatever. I just think it's a little fishy." I rolled my eyes and headed to the theatre.

"What movie?" Daegan said. "Ouija?" Hayes said. "YES!" I screamed. I LOVE scary movies. We went in and took a seat. I was on my phone the whole time of the previews.

Hayes tapped on my shoulder. "What?" I said still looking at my phone. "Look." He said and pointed to a couple. They were making out. The girl looked really pretty and the guy was... Cameron??
Oh. My. God. "I'm going to get some fresh air." I then ran out of the movie theatre and tried to hold back my tears. I couldn't. I thought Cameron really liked me. I shouldn't care though we weren't dating. But... We were talking though.

Everyone came out and we all just headed back to the guys' apartment. I walked in and went straight to Taylor, my best friend, and cried my eyes out into his chest. I couldn't hold it in much longer.

"Shhhh. It's okay." He said playing with my hair. He took me to his room. We were just laying there cuddled into each other's arms. Cameron walked in here and said

"Oh. I see. You like Taylor more than me." He said. "Well, when you were sucking some girls face, he was there for me." I snapped back at him. "I'm so sorry Hayden. I d-" "Save it." I snapped again. I shoved him out of the room and went back to Taylor.

He held me again while I cried again. "I'm sorry for crying so much." I apologized. I looked backed down at the floor. He held my chin and picked my face up. "Hey. Don't be sorry. I'm here for you. I always was and I always will be." He said. He looked me dead in the eyes and said something I never thought he would say. Ever.

"I like you Hayden. I really do." He said. He continued. "I always have. Since I first met you, you were the only person I have thought about. You're beautiful. Amazing. Gorgeous. Funny. Outgoing. And many, many, more. I just wish you could like me back."

"Who said I didn't like you back?" I said. And with that, I kissed him. Right there. I got so many butterflies, my stomach erupted like a volcano. It reminded me of the butterflies I got with Cameron. But this was much more. So much more.

We both walked downstairs and everyone stared at us. I looked down and noticed our hands were intertwined. Oh shit. That's why. I pulled my hand back. And I felt the tips of my ears heat up. Damn it. My eartips always turn red when I'm embarrassed.

Daegan noticed and smirked at me. I put my hair in front of my ears so nobody could see. Taylor came close to my face. It looked like he was about to kiss me, but I'm not sure. He then went to my ear and said, "I like when your ears turn red. It's cute. Don't hide it." He's so sweet. He then took my hair and tucked it behind my ears.

I looked back at everyone and all eyes were on us. Oh god. Cameron was staring me straight into my eyes. He had a smirk on his face. He brushed past me and whispered in my ear and said, "I like her more than you." I whispered back and said "I like him more than you."

I'm guessing everyone heard what we said because they all started going 'ohhhhh.' That's when I turned around and smirked at Cameron. He took me by my wrist and led me into his room.