6

*Hayden's POV*

He basically dragged me to his room and shut the door and locked it. I was scared. Really scared. He pinned me against the wall. I screamed as loud as I could. "TAYLOR!"

I heard pounding against the door. "CAMERON OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Taylor screamed. Cameron just stopped kissing me and went down to my neck. After Taylor screamed that, I didn't hear anything for about a minute or two. I was really really worried.

What if Cameron was going to rape me? I'm so scared. Then the door came crashing down and Taylor grabbed Cameron by the shoulder and started pounding him in the face. Matthew tried to get him off, but it wouldn't work.

I put my hand on Taylor's shoulder. He instantly got off of Cameron. He stood up and I hugged him so tight. I never wanted to let go. "Please don't let go." I said. "I can't promise that, but I'll do my best." He said. He's so adorable.

He picked me up, while still managing to hug me, and wrapped my legs around his waist. He was so strong. My head was in the crook of his neck as we walked downstairs. Everyone kept asking me over and over again if I was okay. I was fine. Just shocked and still a little scared. I never want to see Cameron again.

Matthew came back downstairs and said "I cleaned up Cam, but he's resting." "Why the hell would he do that?" I asked Nash. They were like best friends. "I have no idea. He's never acted like that before. Ever." He said back.

"I'm really tired." Me and Taylor said in unison. "Maybe we should sleep together." Taylor smirked. I slapped him and gasped. "You know you like it." "Stop it Taylor!" I said.

"Come on." He said leading me up to the room. We laid down on the bed and fell asleep while I was cuddled into his arms. I felt so safe. Even with that incident with Cameron, I felt so safe in Taylor's arms.

**********************************

I woke up the next day and opened my eyes. I saw Taylor staring at me. "I'm just going to pretend that's not weird." I said. He chuckled and said. "You're just so ... Well, words can't even explain it." "That's so cliché. I hate that. It's too mainstream." We both started laughing.

I looked deep into his eyes and he looked deep into mine. That's when we both leaned in and kissed. It was better than the first kiss we had.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm tired. 2 updates in the last hour. Goodnight!😘😘

-Katelynn🌻