13

*Caitlynn's POV*

I woke up with Matthew's arms around me. I instantly remembered when I was in Matthew's arms and found out he cheated on me. All the pain he had done to me. The reason why I wanted to die.

I jumped right out of bed, out of his arms, and out the door. I'm pissed. How could he lie to me like that? How could everyone else not tell me?

That's when I remembered that Hayes and I had kissed. Oh. My. God. I feel so sorry for him. What did I do? Wait... This isn't my fault. He should have told me.

I ran down the stairs to Hayes and gave him the biggest hug I could ever give to someone. He hugged back of course. I then gave him a kiss.

While we were kissing, Matthew came downstairs and saw us and said, "Really?!" "Oh Matthew. Don't even. I remember everything. Don't go on about it any longer." I snapped at him.

He looked at me with a blank face. No. He stared at me with a blank face. He also looked a little shocked and hurt. If you love someone, you would never do anything to hurt them.

"But... Caitlynn. Please?" His voice cracked while saying it. Oh god. No. Now I feel sorry. I looked at Hayes and he just had the expression on his face telling me to be with Matthew. I nodded and went and hugged Matthew.

"Thank you so much. I love you and I will never hurt you again a day in my life." Matthew whispered into my ear. Him telling me he loved me was shocking. I know. We have been together for two months, but really?

Did Matthew really love me? I can't say it back. I don't want to lie to him. I really really like him, but I don't know if I love him yet. I just smiled at him.

Okay. I'm with Matthew and I hope it stays like this. I hope me and Hayes go back to being best friends again.

*Daegan's POV*

I was sitting in the living room, when I had to run like hell to the bathroom. I threw up about 3 times. Aaron came in the bathroom and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You okay babe?" He asked me. "I don't know. I don't feel too good to be honest." I said back. "I hope you get better sweetie. I'm gonna go to the store and get you some nausea medicine." He responded. "Thanks babe. I love you." I said and kissed his cheek.

He's so sweet. I just wish that everyone in the world could have an amazing boyfriend like me.

He came back about 10 minutes later with medicine and a sprite. "Thanks sweetie." I said and kissed his cheek. He groaned and said, "Why can't I get a real kiss? Like on the lips." "Would you like to get sick?" I asked him sarcastically.

"If it's from you, then it would be my pleasure." I giggled at how much of a weirdo he is. "Okay." I shrugged and kissed him on the lips. He smiled and said, "I'll never get used to a kiss that good."

"STOP KISSING AND COME EAT!" Cameron screamed from the kitchen table. "Okay. Damn." I said back.

We went into the kitchen and I got a small plate of food. It had a piece of chicken and some rice on it. When I finished that, I was still hungry.

What the hell? Why am I still hungry? It's like I'm eating for tw- "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed. "WHAT WHATS WRONG?" Aaron yelled jumping out of his chair running to me.

I whispered into his ear and said, "I'm having pregnancy symptoms." He stood there shocked, then a very bright and cheeky smile spread across his face.

He leaned back down and kissed me, then whispered in my ear. He said, "I'm so happy. I could be a dad."

"Could you two spread some information with us?" Taylor asked. I shook my head and said "No. Me and Aaron have to run to the drug store. We'll be back later." I said while uncontrollably smiling.

When we got back with the pregnancy tests, I put them in my purse and walked into the apartment. I walked into my room with Aaron following right behind me.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I peed on the 3 pregnancy tests and set them on the counter. I opened the door and walked out.

"Aaron. If we have this baby, it's going to be amazing. I'm going to be so happy, but we're so young. We're both 17. Thats a little young. Not too young, but still... But if I'm not pregnant, that's good. Because then, we would know to be more careful so we can wait.

He nodded and smiled towards me. "So if we do or don't have it, there are going to be good things and bad things to both." He clarified with me. "Yes." I said. "Okay. It should be time to check them." I said to him.

I walked over to the counter and every one of the tests said....

*Hayden's POV*

"HAYDEN! CAITLYNN!" I heard Daegan scream. I ran into her room and saw her and Aaron smiling like cray cray. Caitlynn was already in there, because her room is closer.

"We have incredible news. You two should be the first to know. Then Hayes. Then the rest of the guys." She said with a big smile.

"We're having a baby." She said with a big smile. Me and Caitlynn stood up at the same time. Looked at each other, back at Daegan. Then screamed our lungs out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"
We screamed simultaneously. Cameron, Nash, and Carter ran in there. Cameron had a bat. Nash had a knife and Carter... Oh Carter. "Really Carter? You grab a fucking spoon to save us with?" I snapped at him playfully.

We all laughed. "So what were you guys screaming about?" Nash asked. "You'll find out later." Daegan said while smirking.