8

*Daegan's POV*

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping. Great.... Monday. School. I got up and took a shower. I then did my other things and went back into my room and changed into the clothes for today.

I had on black and red windpants, a black and red shirt, and my black and red Vans. Haha. I'm definitely matching today.

I heard a knock on my door, so I answered it. It was the boy of my dreams. He took my hand and kissed me. "Get your stuff. We should walk to school together." He said. "Okay."

I got my phone and my basketball bag and walked out of the house. We held hands all the way to school. When we got to school, Aaron was still holding my hand. I walked over to Hayes, Hayden, and Caitlynn.

They looked down at mine and Aaron's hands. I looked at Aaron and he looked back at me. I nodded. He told them that we were together. That kind of shocked me because he never asked me out, but okay.

A girl walked up to me and slapped me in the face and said, "Aaron is mine." I looked at Aaron. And he had the most confused look on his face.

Oh hell no. I walked right back up to this bitch and punched the hell out of her. I'm pretty sure it hurt, cause she had to go to the hospital... Eh. Sorry. Not sorry.

After school, me and Aaron started walking back to my house. "Aaron. What are we?" I asked him. "Well, I was actually hoping you could be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I smiled and said yes. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I got on his back and he walked us back home.

*Caitlynn's POV*

After school, I went back to my house to change. Matthew doesn't know, but I'm going to his house today so we can just cuddle and be boring together.

I put on a t-shirt and sweats and headed over to his house. I knocked on the door and nobody answered that's weird. I just walked in cause it was unlocked. The guys never lock it. I went to Matthew's bedroom and knocked on it.

"Who is it?" He said. "It's me. Caitlynn." I said back. He opened the door a couple of seconds later. "Sorry. I had to put a shirt on." He said. "That's okay baby." We kissed. And he led me over to his bed.

We were making out when I felt his hands gesture something behind my back. I looked behind me and a girl is walking out of his closet. I stood up. "Matthew." I whispered. "Bab-" He started to say but I cut him off by slapping him. "Don't talk to me again." I said and walked out.

The girl was in my way. I pushed her out. "Move." I demanded. "But baby I love you!" He yelled. "Who are you talking to Matthew? Me or the girl you were fucking?" I yelled back.

"It's not like that." He said. "Then what the hell is it like?" "I just kind of wanted it I guess and you don't ever give it to me." "Matthew. We're 15! And we have only been dating for 2 days! God! I'm done! We're done!" I screamed and ran down the stairs.

I got in my car and drive to Hayes' house. I walked straight in and he was on the couch. I ran over to my best friend and he gave me the biggest hug I've ever had. I probably looked like a mess. I was crying the whole ride here and was still crying.

I told him the whole story and he was comforting me. Right now, this is the sweetest he's ever been to me. He ordered some pizza and we ate that with ice cream and watched 'Up'. I need a guy like Hayes... Wait... But .. Hayes? Maybe?

He's perfect. I don't know how I didn't realize it. He's sweet, nice, definitely attractive, funny, amazing, and many, many more. How could I not see it?

That's when I realized that he was leaning in to kiss me. Go for it Caitlynn. His soft lips touched mine and I kissed back. It was amazing and perfect. Hayes.