12

*Caitlynn's POV*

My memory had been coming back day by day. The last thing I remember now, is me and Matthew we're going out.

I really like Matthew. He's so sweet and kind. And he's himself. He's been the best boyfriend I have ever had.

I got up and took a shower. When I got out, I wrapped up in a towel and blow dried my hair. When I got done, I got dressed. Today I'm gonna have plans to go do something. I feel like going to the mall.

I'm wearing a blue polka dot bustier dress with black heels. I also curled my hair then put my makeup on. I looked pretty hot today. I chuckled lightly.

I walked out of my room and into the living room and noticed I was the last one awake. Everyone was in there.

I sat over by Hayden and said, "Put some good clothes on. We're going to the mall." She rolled her eyes and said back, "There's no one I need to impress I'll go like this."

I looked up and down at her outfit. She was wearing a crochet sweater and sweatpants. Eh. Whatever. Okay.

"Okay. Let's go." I said. "Okay." She got up and I grabbed my keys and we headed out the door. "What car are we taking?" Hayden asked me. "Mine." I said and got into my car and started it.

On our way there, the song 'Confident by Justin Beiber' came on.
"Oh god. Carter is gonna be so jelly." I said to Hayden. I pulled out my phone and started recording it on snapchat and sent it to him.

When we got to the mall, the first place we went to, was Wet Seal. I got a 'Flawless' Cropped Sweatshirt, Daisy Trim Tank, and a black floral crop tee. Hayden got a 'Good Vibes' sweatshirt.

We then went to Rue 21 and I got a black and grey Chest Pocket Notched Raglan Top. Hayden had gotten a Space Dye High Low Ombré Sweater, and an Aztec Brushed Cap Sleeve Crop Top.

We had gotten a ton of more things, and then we headed back to the apartment. I wonder what's wrong with Hayden. She hasn't said a word to me other than 'yeah' or 'that looks good'.

I opened the door to the apartment and dragged all of my bags in. I had about 20 bags on each of my arms. We have done some extreme shopping today.

"Damn. How much shopping did you guys do?" Cameron asked. "A lot." I said back.

*Hayden's POV*

Cameron walked up to me and asked, "Why are you rooming with Shawn now?" "Because I don't want your girlfriend to get the wrong idea." I said and rolled my eyes and started to walk off. He grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Is it wrong if I have a girlfriend?" Cameron asked me. Yes Cameron it is wrong. I like you and nobody else. Everyone notices it but you. I definitely wanted to tell him that. "No I jus-... I just thought. That may-" I started to tell him, but it just wouldn't come out.

"She's not my girlfriend Hayden." "Oh. Well I'm sorry. I thought you were since you guys were kissi-" he then crashed his lips against mine. "See? It's just a kiss." Cameron told me. That's when I couldn't take it anymore.

I ran into Shawn and I's room and started to bawl my eyes out. Is he serious? Did he really just do that to me? Oh my god. I could kill myself right now and not even give a damn.

I went straight into the bathroom and got my razor blade. I took it and started swiping it horizontally across my wrist. I just couldn't take it any longer.

When I got done, I cleaned up my cuts and put a long sleeve shirt on. What am I going to do with my life?