1

Nice to see you all again. I'm Lloyd Garmadon or Lloyd Dupain-Cheng roughly two months ago my class went to Ninjago my homeland for a field trip. Let me tell you never a dull day in Ninjago that's for sure. Then again I was possessed for a week by the ghost of Uncle Wu's former pupil, Morro and during that time Adrien was sent over to an alternate genderbent version of our world and we got their Chat Noir or Chatte Noir named Ari Agreste who is actually pretty nice. So to sum it up for you lots of ghosts and when we got back our parents grounded us for a week for being reckless can't say I blame them though.

Anyway once we were ungrounded we got started back onto our normal everyday scheduel which included Akumas, school get togethers, and of course Chloe drama. But enough of the boring stuff let's move on shall we. 

Today was Mari's 16th birthday and everyone in the class was pitching in to help get ready for the celebration. Alya and I had the most difficult job of keeping the party under wraps so that way Mari didn't know about it. Nino had the music, Julika and Rose the ballons, and Zane helped us out with the catering.

I probably forgot to mention that Zane and Cole came with my Father, Garmadon to Paris and as much as I appreciate them doing this sort of thing I'm still keeping them at an arms distance because I don't want to get hurt again.

Anyway back to the party planning. My mom, dad, and I were decorating a three tiered cake for Mari's Birthday party with strawberry pink and lavender frosting with strawberries on each tier. It was a tedious task but in my mind it was worth it. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Quick hide the cake" I hissed

Dad did the most Mari thing ever by flipping the cake into a nearby barrel. "Hey mom dad is there a surprise party?" Mari asked innocently

"Party what party? Alya which Alya haven't seen her in years" Dad nervously said making it way to obvious.

"Smooth dad" I mumbled under my breath

The doorbell then rang I had one of two guesses Alya or My father or Ari, I might have asked her to be my date to the party as a favor I owed Nino, "The Lady needs a real man to show her a good time" Was Nino's only comment

But my heart just hurt knowing that it wasn't Adrien that I was taking out of everyone only I remembered about the whole genderbent interdimensional swapping thing even the fact that Mari and Ari knew who I was changed as well I never revealed myself to either of them but I know who they are apparently (I might of asked Ladybug and Chatte who I was under the mask and they didn't even know). Cause according to every piece of media Chat Noir was always Chatte Noir. It was kind of sad. I hope Lidia is just as confused as I am about this whole thing. I'd asked my father his oppinion and he said it had to be because of the Realm Crystal's involvment in the disaster and since Ladybug and Chatte knew in order to restore balance some had to forget certain things : Alya, Ari, Nino, and Mari all forgot those little details.

Mari opened the door to reveal a woman with short greying hair wearing a helmet, and biker clothes. "Grandma" Mari said

"Mom?" Dad said confused

"Gina" Mom said shocked

"Who?" I asked really confused

Mari then tackled her into a hug. "Marinnetta it's been so long" She said

"I'm still very lost over here" I told my parents

"Right mom may I introduce to you the newest member of our Family Lloyd" Dad said

"Pleasure to meet you Lloyd" She said

"Same to you" I returned

"Tom when did you have another child and you didn't tell me a word" She said