6

I sighed as I entered my room completely exgausted from the days events five akuma's today alone, the most memorable being Zombiezou, and about thirty others the rest of the week. Hawkmoth give us a break will you after all everyone in this dance is human regardless of owning a miraculous or being akumatized. Tomorrow everyone was going to meet up for a movie well not me I had training with my father Sensei Garmadon and Master Fu both for very different reasons.

My father was going to teach me about the needs of the students while Fu was going to teach me more about the zodiac kwamiis who I also will have to keep an eye on. but right now all I wanted was a truck of asprin and sleep because I had a major headache that was boarder lining a migraine. "Lloyd you alright?" Gong asked while munching on some apple slices.

"I'm peachy" I groaned my head instantly felt like it was being smashed by a wrecking ball the size of the planet Jupiter.

"Hawkmoth must really be getting desperate to get your miraculouses" Gong said flying over to my magical days to remember list, "The only thing that could possibly be causing this is the lunar eclipse in three weeks but on that day you and the others are really going to be ready for anything all of you will get much more powerful that day so it is important that you keep yourself in check"

"10-4"I moaned instantly falling asleep.

  Mari's p.o.v.

I heard a few light snores coming from Lloyd's room and decided to investigate turns out he was fast asleep. Tikki then flew out of my jacket. "Tikki" I hissed

Ever since the whole Possession thing that Lloyd went through with Morro I've had to take extra care of looking after Tikki. Morro did want the miraculous like Hawkmoth did sue me but it was to make sure that no one could rise up against him and so he'd have a contingency plan on his side of the line. Augh just thinking about those two weeks makes me sick.

Tikki flew over to Lloyd gently removing a small dagger from under his torso. Yup that could have ended up in disaster. "There" Tikki said once she placed the dagger on the desk.

I took a look around the room nothing had changed since we came back the only new additions being the Deepstone armor, the Sword of Sanctuary, and the scrolls of airjitzu by Master Yang. I picked up the sword and looked into the blade and saw Drakon, Chatte, Rena Rouge, and I rounding up a bunch of wild animals. Wow this thing is really freaky that's for sure. I put it back as quietly as I could before leaving Lloyd's room. "Where's Lloyd?" Mom asked at around dinner time.

At that moment Lloyd stummbled inside the kitchen. "I'm here" He groaned holding a makeshift ice pack to his head.

"You okay" Dad asked

"Headache nothing to worry about" Lloyd groaned

"Get some rest then don't forget you have that photoshoot with Kai and Ari early tomorrow morning and the movie as well" Mom told him

Lloyd nodded his head before heading back to his room. "Must be an after affect of Zombiezou's power" I said having gotten a headache of my own once we got back to school.

The only one out of the three of us not to get hit was Drakon so yeah he had his work cut out for him today. Then again Chatte, Drakon, Lloyd, and I have been run ragged this whole week. Agh I'm about ready to throw in the towel and ask for outside assistance with finding out who the heck Hawkmoth is. 

I sighed as I entered my room throwing myself onto my chaise. "Get some sleep Marinette" Tikki encouraged me as I slowly nodded off.

Back to Lloyd

I woke up the next day at around 4 in the morning since the shoot was at 5:30. I got dressed and was ready to go by the time Natalie came to pick me up sadly I was forced to share the ride with Kai who was really pushing the envelope more than he usually did. "Come on Lloyd just come on back besides I bet you that your new family puts up with you because your not only a model but also an Elemental Master." Kai said