Sorry

Hey everyone I'm back after having to hear Pheonix678     complain about my notes on my two books I'm finally back and right now having to redo a few chapters that she typed out for me but never published while I was sick which took my a while to get over since I'm severely allergic to all antibiotics.

I'm really sorry about this then again I probably should have done the chapters myself but I couldn't even see my computer screen to write this while I was sick. Hopefully the next chapter will be out before the end of the week.

But I think the main problem my cousin had was that my notes and the actual chapter took up about fifty odd pages hey I'm through and most of it is research and quotes that I'd like to use in the chapter. I prefer to be a bit more on the more informed side when it comes to my writing thank you.

Once again sorry about taking so long but I'm cleaning up the chapters that my cousin wrote before it hit's the main book. I swear she can make her own stories but she can't follow what I have planned out for my own stories. Then again we both have very different writing styles so it is to be expected I suppose.

Don't forget to vote and comment I'm always looking to improve my writing.

See you all next chapter :)