17

Tim went home with his brothers since Bruce was going to make an appearance at the opening at the new Parisian Wayne enterprises building. And Borg was opening his new store here in Paris that would release a limited edition miraculous themed X gen Borgpads tomorrow after the grand opening of the Wayne building.

I laid down on my bed as a bad feeling settled around me like something huge was going to happen that involved Cyrus Borg and the Wayne family. Nothing I did could shake it as my phone went off it was Alya. "Please tell me that I'm not the only one that has a bad feeling about this whole thing?" Alya asked me

"Nope I have it as well" I groaned

"Maybe I'll do some research the public records might not have anything on them, but I still have access to the old Ninjago archives so maybe I can dig something about Krux and Acronix like allergies and the like" Alya said having seen my allergies

Would you believe it that I'm severely allergic to Mulberry?  Discovered that on accident about six months ago when I was accidentally shoved into the stuff during an outdoor photo shoot by one of the staff members. Yeah Gabriel wasn't happy with that person and promptly had them fired for endangerment. After that all outside shoots I couldn't be anywhere near the stuff.

Anyway, "Go right ahead not that I could have stopped you anyways" I sighed

"I'll call you with the deets I dug up latter" Alya said before hanging up.

I flopped face first onto my bed the bad feeling was just refusing to leave my body. I brought my face up from my pillow to look at my current phone wallpaper. It was Tim and I. Suddenly it hit me the bad feeling was about the Wayne family. I quickly called Tim, but it went voice mail. So I left him a voicemail asking him to get out of the country and my reasons why. "Look Tim I don't want to see you get hurt because of a mistake my family made in the past so please get out of the country now before it's to late. But know I ask this because I really like you in a way I've never liked anyone , Tim. You mean so much to me and if I lost you...... I don't wanna think about what might happen." I said before ending the message feeling my heart starting to break and tears  threatened to spill from my eyes.

I fell asleep not two seconds later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter had to add this before getting on with the story it's important for later on.