Chapter 1

(Just to let you all know this story has barely any truth to it. I don't think any of this actually happened.)
ALSO WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS A LOT OF SMUT.

I walk into the pub, recorded music playing in the background. I see my friends waving at me. MJ (Mary Joe) drinking a beer while Dee (Destiny) and Wesley are drinking red wine. I approach them with my arms stretched out to give them a big hug. They respond by opening their arms wide enough to fit everyone in. MJ jumped up and squealed making her blonde, curly hair spring with her. She was really excited to have the group back together. The last time we were together was before college, when we were all in high school.

"I missed you too," I laughed. "Do you guys know what band is playing tonight?" Asked Wesley with his hand around Dee's waist.

" A band called Queen, I guess they are good. One of my friends said their lead singer is really good. I believe his name is Freddie Mercury." I said looking at one of the fliers that sat on the counter.

" Welcome all you beautiful people," I hear as we all turn our heads to see that the band has taken their place on stage. We move closer to get a better look.

We weave our way through the large crowd the group has attracted, and took our place at the front of the stage. I see a tall, slender man on guitar, and skinny man on bass, a man with lushes black hair with abnormally large teeth which fitted his big personality, and a blonde skinny drummer on the drums. I couldn't take my eyes off the drummer. Something about him seemed to amaze me. We locked eyes and he gave me a quick winked then smirked at me with his bright blue eyes.

I quickly came out of the trance I was in when their lead singer was introducing them.

" Brian May on Guitar, Freddie Mercury, also known a me, on mic, John Deacon on bass, and Roger Taylor on drums." 90% of the girls in the room went screaming at Roger Taylor's name, MJ being one of them. I rolled my eyes knowing that I would never ever have a chance with a man who gives himself to many girls.

They started playing there first song. I believed it was a Queen original because I haven't heard it before.

MJ started to dance. Jumping up and down trying to get Roger's attention. Wesley and Dee had left us to go make out in the bathroom. They were an amazing couple. Sometimes I wished I was able to have a relationship like theirs, or even keep a relationship like a normal person.

2 HOURS LATER

After the band was done MJ and I went to sit at the counter and Wesley and Dee left together. MJ and I talked for about a half an hour until we heard what could be over 80 girls scream.

"Roger I love you."

"Roger fuck me please."

"Roger marry me."

I rolled my eyes as MJ runs to go join the crowd. I order myself another drink when a man sits down right next to me and says, " I'll have what she's having." I turn my head to see Freddie Mercury sitting down right next to me. " Hello darling," he says to me as he look back at me. " Hi, you were really good tonight." I say in a calm voice.

Roger Taylor walks up behind us as the girls have formed a line behind. " Freddie have you gotten the drinks so we can go to the back" Roger says in an annoyed tone. MJ no where to be seen.

He looks down and sees me. He has a smirk on his face as he's says " oh your that girl who was checking me out" he chuckled as I blushed. " How do you exactly know that was me," I say quickly dismissing the accusation. " I can't forget that beautiful long, black hair, and bright green eyes." He smirked as my face grew brighter.

" Now, Now darling. Don't be embarrassed, mostly every girl out there was checking out Roger, and yes I have ordered the drinks," he pauses for a moment , " would you care to join us in the back, it is much more quieter back there." I smile back at Freddie " sorry I can't, I have school in the morning." Freddie nods and waves goodbye.

I get to my car when I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. I turn around and face Roger. Our eyes meet.

" I never got your name." He said with a smirk on his face.

" Lesley, Lesley Copper"

" Well Lesley Copper, where may I find you?"

" Well you know my name, if you really want to see me again, you will put time and effort into in." I smirk right back at him. I kissed him on the cheek and waved goodbye. I get in my car, honking the horn at Roger because he was standing in the way. Roger hops out of the way and I drive off.

THE NEXT MORNING

I shoot my head up as my alarm clock makes it's annoying noice once again. My head pounding from last night. I turn my head to see the time mocking me, 5:00, it read as I walked out of bed. I took a quick shower throwing on a yellow sweater with a white shirt underneath, and a yellow and black argyle printed skirt. My hair was a mess so I quickly curled it. Looking in the mirror, I loved the way my hair is black and my eyes are bright green, that's the only really good thing I like about myself.

I go into my kitchen of my small apartment and make my self a cup of tea.

As I wait to hear the kettle whistle I hear a knock on the door.

It's MJ. I open the door to let her in she doesn't look good at all.

" Sorry I left you last night, I met this man, and well I think you can guess what happened next," she gave me a quick smirk, and nudged me a little.

" Yes, please spare me the details," I look at her as I chuckle a little bit.

"So are you ready, Professor Barnes will be mad if we're late again." I nod my head and grab my bags.

8 HOURS LATER

MJ and I walk out of the stone building to be met by the familiar blonde headed man I met last night.

He walks up to me, and puts his rough hand on my cheek. " Well I found you." I nod my head. "How?" I said in a confused tone. "Well you were to drunk to notice the sticker of your college on your car. So it wasn't hard after that." He smirks down at, his eyes nearly piercing through mine.

MJ having a shock look on her face as her mouth dropped open in disbelief that he went for me instead of her. Shock turns in to a smirk as she walks away and waved goodbye as she started her car and left.

"Well there goes my ride."

"Let me drive you love," I nod my head and step into his car.

When we get to my apartment, he says in a husky voice. "The boys and I are going out for dinner tomorrow night, it would be great if you joined us as my date." He smiles at me. I nod my head. He chuckles as I look at him up and down. He looked so good in tight black trousers and a tight white shirt. "I knew you couldn't keep your eyes off me." I turn real bright and I wave goodbye with my middle finger

"I hate you Roger Taylor"

"No you don't" he says smiling as he turns the engine on and drives away.

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭  𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽  1403
Hi so sorry this is a short chapter. Probably every chapter will be small but I will have a lot of chapters. Hope you like it so far and suggestions will be taken into consideration. Also I am currently working on the second chapter but i have a lot of school work so I will try to get it out by sunday.

;)

-Paige