Chapter 2

That night I couldn't sleep. I wrote in my journal on how I felt.
Dear me, I can't help but feel that I'm catching feelings for Roger. He is beautiful. When I see his bright blue eyes, I just want to drown in them. His hair so blonde, all I wanted to do is stroke his hair and see how smooth it was. Looking at it, it seemed like he took care of his hair. I don't know why I feel this way, because I only just met him, but he seems like he gets around with the girls. I don't think he's the kind of guy to fall for a girl and settle down. Well anyway, I need to get to bed considering I have to go to this dinner thing tomorrow. Goodnight me.
Luckily, I didn't have school, so I could sleep in.

THE NEXT MORNING

When I woke up I looked up at my alarm clock and it was 4:00. I quickly got out of my and ran straight into my bathroom and quickly stripped down, when the doorbell rung. Shit. He was here and I am looking like I just woke, because well, I did. I quickly threw on my small robe that was really short. I opened the door.
He stood there leaning against the door frame. He had a black shirt on that was half unbuttoned, black trousers that were really tight, enough to see his bulge. And adidas on for shoes," Wow...are you really wearing that to dinner. I mean, I'm not complaining, but like, it's a fancy restaurant." He said with a smirk. " No, it's just that I just woke up because you didn't tell when you are picking me up." He chuckled. " You just woke up?" He asked a little confused. " I mean, I usually sleep in, but not that late." He chuckles softly to himself. I wave him in. He doesn't hesitate, and walks right in, sitting on the couch. " I will be a little while, so make yourself comfortable, foods in the fridge, help yourself." He nods. I quickly run into the bathroom, take off my robe and take the quickest shower in human history. I run into my room and slam the door. I go into my closet and pull out a skin tight black dress and black laced up heals. I threw it on and did my makeup, which only consisted of mascara, a little bit of blush, some gold eyeshadow, and some light pink lipgloss. Then I quickly curled my hair.

I walk out of my room with a smile on my face because getting ready only took about 20 mins, which is very impressive for me

I walk out of my room with a smile on my face because getting ready only took about 20 mins, which is very impressive for me. I see Roger still sitting on the couch. I look at him, he was looking at my photo album of the picture I take every time I go on a trip, which is a lot because I like to travel. He looks shocked. " Do you like them?" He quickly shoots his head up, " These are amazing, you are really talented. When Queen becomes famous, I'm going to make you our official, band photographer." I smile, thinking that he was kidding. " Alright then, we should get going." I clap my hands together, and he gets up and opens the door. We walk out and get into his car. I was a nice car, seemed like he took care of it.
He quickly lit a cigarette, and handed one to me. I took it out of his warm, soft hand, lit it up and held in the smoke for a while before letting it out. He smiled at me. We drove off.
I got a little bit nervous. I only have met Freddie, and Roger, and I only talked to Freddie for like 3 mins before leaving, and I have only seen Roger like 3 times. I am really nervous now that I think about it.
The car ride was very awkward. I couldn't come up with anything to say. We sat there in silents for about 20 mins until we arrived. He smiled at me and got out of the car, I also got out. We walked side by side. He gave me a couple of smirks while walking up to the waiting area, where I was met with a very tall man, with curly hair. I remember him, he was the guitarist, I believe it was Brian. I also see a smaller man with a cute, as in baby face cute, face. He had wavy brown hair, I think his name was John. The only person I didn't see was the only other person I knew besides Roger, Freddie.
We approach the men and they look a little bit confused.
" Guys, this is Lesley, Lesley, this is Brian and John" he said. So Brian is the taller one and John is the smaller one.
"Hello, very nice to meet you" Brian said with a confused tone.
" Hello, I'm John, nice meeting you" John said in a quiet tone, I almost couldn't hear him.
I just smile and nod my head and smile a little bit.
"Where the bloody hell is Freddie? I am starving."
"Roger don't be so dramatic, he said he is running late he will be here in a little bit." Brian said to Roger as Roger sat down on the couch in the waiting area.
The restaurant was a very fancy place. I was very clean and had glass chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.
A few minutes pass by. I sit there quiet as a mouse I while the boys talk about music and shit. I just want to leave.
" Brian party of 4, Brian party of 4!" The waitress calls out.
" Actually it's 5." Roger winks at me and I blush like a bright red tomato.
The waitress roles her eyes and motions us to follow her.
She places 5 menus down in a booth only meant for 4, meaning squishing 2 people together. Roger was on the very inside, I was in the middle, my left leg on top of Roger's right thigh and Brian was on the outside practically falling out of the seat.
Finally, Freddie arrived. You could tell he was the life of the party. Right away he brightened everyone up. He smiled at me then gave me a quick wink.
" Lexi was it?" He said with a smile on his face
" Lesley"
" Oh sorry darling, I'm not the best with names" he was wearing tight white trousers. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚐𝚎𝚜, I thought to myself. I mean I don't mean to look down there it just sort of is the first thing I notice.

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽- 1119
Sorry I haven't posted for a while, stupid school. Anyways I just wanted to say I want to get this out here, so I don't have the ending I really want in this chapter but I just want to have out here so like here you go also this is my first story so sorry if it's bad also sorry if this chapter is bad it's late here in Massachusetts and i swear the next chapter it will get juicy

;)
-Paige