Chapter 11

LESLEYS POV
FRIDAY
I woke to the sound of my alarm clock. I jumped out of bed and went straight to my closet. I decided on a cute yellow skirt with a floral pink shirt.

I took a quick shower, I brushed my teeth while air drying my hair

I took a quick shower, I brushed my teeth while air drying my hair. I then brushed my hair and curled it.  I put on some mascara and a little bit of blush. Then, to top it off, I put a little bit of pink lip gloss on. I went into the kitchen to make some tea. After I set the kettle down on the stove, I hear a buzz meaning someone wants to get in.

"Who is it?"

"Rog."

"Oh right, come in." I buzzed him in. Yesterday, when I was helping him and Brian pack up their apartment, Roger offered me a ride.

I finished making 2 'cuppas when I heard a knock at the door. I open the door to see Roger wearing tight leather trousers, a white button up shirt, which was only buttoned half way up. He was also wearing sunglasses, a couple of necklaces and chains. He looked really sexy in that outfit.

" Come in

" Come in." I said, stepping out of the way so he had enough room to step inside. " I made a 'cuppa, and if your hungry I can make toast with jam or cereal."

" No thank you, tea is perfect." He said smiling. I love his smile. It's perfect.

" Ok." We sat there, drinking our tea. We talked about school and him moving. We talked about the record and the music.

" Hey, Les can we talk about something important?"

" Yeah, sure, what do you want to talk about." I asked with a worried voice.

"Well, what would you call our relationship?" I was not expecting that question.

I sat there looking down into my cup of tea thinking.

" Well, what do you think you would call our relationship?" I asked.

" Well, it looks like a sort of friends with benefits thing, I guess." He shrugged taking another sip of his tea.

" Yeah, I guess you can call it that." I was really sad when he said that. I thought we could be more then friends but what did I expect. For him to actually want to settle down and date. No. We are just friends.

"Well, we should leave, I got a bloody exam in an hour." He pointed down his throat making fake gag noises. I giggled at his antics and nodded.

I put the cups into the sink and took my bag off the side table it was resting on. We walked out my door and down the stairs and passed the front desk. We got into his car and he drove off.

We talked about the album, him moving, and him leaving tonight. We also talk about school, music, and embarrassing stories.

"So wait, your telling me, you ran through your school, naked, because of a fucking dare." I said laughing.

"Yes, then I got a fucking suspension." He said chuckling.

" Yeah, no wonder."

"Ok, now it's your turn, tell me something embarrassing." He said taking a quick look at me before returning his eyes to the road.

"Hmm...oh I got one. When I was 11 years old, my mum made me go to school when I had the flu, and I had math first. In math, I sat next to one of the most popular boys in school who also happened to be my crush."

"Oh lord, I already see where this is going."

"Anyways, we were writing down some equations when I felt my stomach start to bubble, then it just came up. I held it in my mouth for a second, until more just came pushing, anyways to much for my small mouth to handle, so, it just exploded all over my crush." I shuddered at the memory.

"Poor thing, what happened to you and your crush."

"Well all the popular kids started calling me grotesque Les, but my older sister stuck up for me." I smiled at the memory of my 16 year old sister threatening an 11 year old boy, but then my smile  immediately changed into a frown when I thought about my sister and what happened to her.

"You have a sister?"

"Well, had one." I said with little to no emotion.

"Oh Les, I'm sorry. Do you want to talk about?" He said sounding very concerned.

"Not now, maybe later." He nodded at my response. "Anyways, are you excited to go to Truro?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Very, I haven't seen my family in awhile. What will you be doing this weekend?"

"MJ and I will be visiting our families in Cambridge."

"You lived in Cambridge?"

"Yeah. Why is that so surprising?"

"Just that Cambridge is one of the most expensive cities in the UK. Well I hope you have fun.

"Why thank you. I hope you also have fun visiting your family."

He soon dropped me off at school. I waved goodbye to him. It was going to be the last time I see him until next week. I meet up with MJ to head towards are first class.

I'm not going to lie, I will miss him. Even though we have been friends for less then 3 days, you get use to him and want to spend a lot of time with him. Let's just say, I have come to terms with my feelings, and I like him. Like, really like him. Possibly, love?

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 919
I know, I know, very short chapter. I am super tired and I know this isn't a good chapter but I promise you that the chapter will be better. Anyways sorry for the long wait, I will post another one at some point this upcoming week. Goodbye.

;)

Paige