Please read

Ok I'm not going to lie, I'm losing interest in writing this story. It's a little boring. This doesn't mean I won't work on this story ever again. I'm going to take a break. It's just that I have no idea where I'm heading for this and I have many good ideas for other stories. I will be updating my other story called High school~QUEEN so go check that out. Also here are the ideas I have for stories in the future.

1st- My first idea is Queen but if they had a 5th member. I have a whole background story for her and just think of it as if Freddie Mercury didn't know how to play the piano.

2nd- So my second idea is kinda of like Descendants but like Heaven and Hell. Um I thought it would be a Maylor and a little bit of Deacury maybe, I'm not sure. Anyways that's that.

3rd- So my third story is also going to be a Maylor and it would also definitely have Deacury in it thats for sure. It's going to involve like princes and princess and romance. Anyways yeah that's that

4th- The forth idea was just a group chat between them and also like Bowie will show up and others. Those things are hilarious. And I think it will be based in modern time and they are all in high school.

5th- The fifth idea was just a bunch of one shots

6th- the sixth is were Brian May is a teacher and one of his students falls in love with his blonde haired friend.

Tell me what you think about these. I'm going
to finish my story that I'm working on now before I move on but yeah. Comment.

Anyways that's it. Again, this doesn't mean I won't stop updating this completely, just means not often. Bye loves.....for now.

P.S., I might even post next week, this is just for you guys to know that I might not post as much, because again, I'm a little bored.

;)

Paige