Chapter 7

ROGER'S POV
I woke up the next morning with a horrible hangover. It was around 5:30. I was still in the motel, in my boxers. I slowly crawled out of bed, I slipped on my clothes that I had on last night, and made my way to my apartment. I first had to go to the pub because me and Lily walked to the motel, leaving my car in the pub's lot. I picked it up and drove back to Brian and I's apartment. Bri, Fred, Deaky, and I have been talking and we decided on moving into one big apartment, because it would cost less for all of us.

I made my way up to our apartment. It was around, 6:00 so Brian would be getting up right about now. I walk into the kitchen, and I am immediately greeted by a half asleep Brian May.

" Where have you been?" He asked like he didn't know the answer.

" At the motel." I said heading toward the pills on the table. The hangover was getting worst.

" Another one-night stand Rog. This is unhealthy."
He said staring at me taking the pills.

" Well we didn't actually have sex." I said remembering what happened last night. A sudden anger flew over me.

" What do you mean, ' we didn't actually have sex'?" He asked.

" Oh never mind." I said heading toward my room. I slam the door and punch a hole right through my wall. Fuck that hurt I thought. I looked down at my hand, a little bruised but it was fine.

Brian came rushing into my room " What the fuck was that."

" I punched the wall a little to hard." I said pointing to the hole.

" Oh for fuck sakes Roger, what the fuck is wrong with you, you can't do that, we are moving out in like 2 weeks."

" I'm sorry, how else am I going to let my anger out."

" Talk about it, I mean you could go to anger man-" I didn't let him finish.

" Don't ever fucking suggest that. I don't have anger problems, I just get frustrated very easily."

" Ok, I'm sorry, we should get ready, we have a long day ahead of us." Brian said.

" Alright, I will fix this tomorrow." I said pointing to the hole in the wall. I didn't have any classes tomorrow, so I guess I will attempt to fix the hole. Then I will probably pack some of my things up to move into our new apartment.

I got dressed, brushed my hair, then my teeth. I had a bowl of cereal and some tea. I was already to go to another day of college. But today I was excited because we will be going into studio for the first time to record our first ever album.

LESLEY'S POV
I woke up around 7:00. I walked into my bathroom, and took a shower. Freddie was going to arrive around 8:30 to drive MJ and I to our college considering we all go to the same school.
I get dress, brush my hair, brush my teeth, I don't even bother to do my makeup, then I head to the kitchen to make me some oatmeal and tea. After I make it, I take a quick look at the clock. It is around 8:10, so I have about 20 mins before Fred gets here. I finish around 8:25. I get my bag, my camera, and my book filled with a picture album I had to complete for Professor Brook's class.

I walk toward MJ's apartment building. I see her standing outside smoking on a cig. She hands me one and I light it up, and take a quick drag before blowing the smoke out.

" Do you think it work?" She asked breaking the silents.

" I hope so." I said staring off into the distance. I new she was talking about Roger and the mixture I put in his drink last night.

I see a car pull up next to us.

" Hello lovies," Freddie greeted us with his warm smile.

" Hello Fred." MJ said getting into the backseat and I getting into the passengers.

" Hey Fred where do you live. Roger said you lived close." I said

" Oh well I live about a block away from here, but the boys and I are moving in together in about 2 weeks, so I will be living in that apartment complex right over there." He pointed to my apartment complex. He had a huge smile on his face.

" Wait are you guys going to be my neighbor?" I said in an excited tone.

" Yes darling." He said. I squealed in excitement.

" What room number?"

" Oh, I believe 39." He said

" Oh my god, I'm 38." I said very excited. But then my smile turned into a frown for many reasons. First, because I would be living right next to a band. They would be super loud. Second, last night they told me they loved throwing parties meaning it would get really loud and the walls are thin. Third, they are all men, and the bedrooms are mirrored so, our bedrooms were next to each other, and as I said, the walls are thin. Lastly, he said that the boys and him are moving in together, meaning Roger Meddows Taylor would be my neighbor.

" What's wrong darling. Aren't you excited to have Brian, John, Roger, and I as your new neighbors."

" Yeah, well you, John, and Brian at least."

" Hey, that reminds me, I'm sorry for what Roger did to you, that was not nice to give you a wrong phone number." I nodded my head.

" Anyways, so the party next week, where is it."

" Oh right, it's at my apartment."

" Oh perfect. Also darlings, we are recording today for the very first time and I would really love if you two would come with me to the studio. You could meet Mary, my girlfriend."

" Oh Freddie, you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend." I said

" Oh yes darling, she's the love of my life." He said with a bright smile on his face. God this man is the most precious thing in the world. He really is a good friend.

" Awww Freddie, I wish I could be in a relationship like you. Call someone the love of my life." I said

" Oh don't worry darling, you will find someone, one day. So is that a yes, will both of my friends come with me?" I nod and MJ does the same.

We get to School and say our goodbyes. Time for another day of school.

ROGER'S POV
I got to school, and the whole bloody school new about my defected dick. I had a reputation at school. Being a womanizer and having a new girl in bed every night. Also being in a good band. God I want to this day to be over already, but I'm in my first class, and I still have 3 more 2 hour classes, yay me. It's not that I hate what I'm learning, because I find biology very interesting, it's just that I would much rather be recording and playing the drums, without any distractions.

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 1194
Alright, I think this is a much better chapter then the other one. I hope you like it so far. I got nothing else to say. Goodnight loves.

;)

Paige