Chapter 3

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I really think Lesley is a beautiful person. But I'm really only known for being the drummer in a group called Queen, and for being a womanizer. I really only wanted Lesley for sex because when I see a pretty girl, I get her, then leave her. Lesley wasn't like every other girl I have met. She seemed like she liked me but she also seemed like she wanted more from me then just sex. But that's not what I want.

The boys already new that I was a womanizer. Freddie says that I'm, in his own words " The band's slut" which made me laugh. So when John and Brian saw me come in with a girl they were confused because usually I never bring a girl out to dinner unless I really like them, which is never. Lesley is just different and well she also has a nice arse and nice bosoms so like, I have to. I can't give up this opportunity. I will get her to have sex with me then dump her.
𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Freddie sat across from me, right next to John. " So dear, what do you want to be after college" Freddie asks trying to hide his teeth.

" Oh I want to be a photographer, I'm getting my bachelors in fine arts for photography."

" So where do you go to school?" Brian asked

" I go to Ealing College of Art. Where do you all study?" I ask trying to get all the attention off me.

Freddie was the first to answer, " Oh my lord, I study at Ealing College too. How have I never seen you" he smiled. " I'm studying fashion design, but I really just want to be a singer." 

" Well I'm getting my PHD in Astrophysics, I study at Imperial College." Brian said, he sounded very happy with himself as he should be.

" I study electronics at Chelsea College here in London." John said with a small but warming smile.

" I guess that leaves me" Roger said with a smirk, " I studied dentistry at the London Hospital Medical College, but then I got bloody bored of that, so I decided on studying Biology at East London Polytechnic."

" Wow you all are very smart," I sat there in disbelief, you would think a rock band like Queen, wouldn't study such serious topics, but I guess my thoughts are wrong.

I feel a hand on my legs. I look down to see Roger's hand on my legs. I look up to him and he is smirking at me. I give him a quick wink. He pulls my dress up a little.

We look at each other. We have a very short eye conversation before I say " I think I need to go to the bathroom" Brian gets up letting me go. " I think I have to go too." Roger says getting up with me. As we are leaving I hear Freddie say " My guess is that they both don't need to go to the bathroom and they are really going to the bathroom to shag." I blush.

I go into the bathroom which is thankfully unoccupied and Roger steps in with me, he quickly locks the door and pushes me against the wall. Our lips meet. He has the softest lips I have ever felt. Pushes against me. I can feel his member pushing agains his black, leather trousers. While we were kissing I let out a soft moan. Roger pulled away from the kiss and unbuttoned his half buttoned shirt. Now showing his body he goes back into the kiss. It is my turn to pull away and take off my dress. I am now in my underwear and bra. He pulls me back into the kiss. I am getting hotter and I pull on his blonde hair. I can feel me getting wet. Roger pulls down his trousers. We are both now in only our underwear and I in my bra. We slowly make our way to the floor where he rips my underwear right off. He then takes my bra off gently without leaving his lips from mine. He slowly moves down from my lips onto my chest and starts sucking on one of my nipples while using his more dominant hand to stroke the flaps. As this happened we heard a knock on the door. " OCCUPIED" Roger yelled as we both laughed. He went back to sucking on my nipple and stoking my flaps. He then moved his head down, leaving marks on his way. He started licking my clit and I started to moan louder and louder." Fuck...Roger, I need you." He bidder and pulled his underwear down pulled his throbbing huge dick out. He slowly pushed it in so I could adjust. He then started moving in and out slowly, but gaining speed every thrust. The whole bathroom was filled with loud moaning, panting, and skin slapping. I was reaching my climax. As I felt the orgasm come I let out " FUCK, OH FUCK ROGER" then let out one last moan. Roger was getting sloppy as he reached his climax. He let out loud moans then he was done. He sat there for a second then pulled away.

We sat there for about 2 mins in silence because we were catching our breaths. Roger broke the silence by a simple " wow" I return by saying " yeah, wow".

We look at each other and then we realized that we needed to get back to the table because we didn't even order dinner yet.

We both gather our clothes. I no longer have underwear because Roger ripped them so this will be weird, not wearing any underwear. Roger washes his hands, because the smell of my inside still lingered on his fingers ( sorry even when I was writing this it made me a little disgusted but I just had to ) I then washed my hands.

I decided on just wiping all my makeup off because it was all smudged.

He unlocks the door then motions for me to go out first. As I step out there is a long line of girls waiting to go into the bathroom. I turn bright red because they all looked at us in a disgusted face.

We made our way to our table. Everyone talking amongst each other. Once they notice us they fall silent. They exchange smirks then their smirks fall onto us. Brian moves out of the way for us to slide in. It is quiet until Freddie says " oh darling, what has happened to your makeup."

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽- 1113
Ok so I really hope you are liking this story, you will soon see where I'm going with this. I'm thinking of making another story on Queen in high school I don't know yet both if I do I will still post on this.

;)

-Paige