Chapter 8

ROGER'S POV
I had a break after my second-to-last class of the day so I decided that I would go pack up something's back in our apartment.

I packed some clothes, I also packed some outfits for this week as I will be visiting my family in Truro. The boys will be accompanying me, they all adore my sister and mother. I packed some dishes. I'm very excited to live with the boys. The only downside is that I live in the same building as the crazy bitch Lesley. Although I might try and tell her I'm sorry, I haven't decided yet.

I look at the clock and see that I have 10 mins to get to my class. I drive back to campus and go to my last class.

LESLEY'S POV
The school day was over. I was ready to face Roger, I can't help but still have feelings for him. I mean he is super cute with his blonde hair and blue eyes. His jaw line and smooth skin. God he's perfect but he is just a womanizer.

My thoughts were interrupted by MJ tapping me on the shoulder.

" Lesley Copper, we have been calling you for 5 mins, let's go." She said, Freddie standing behind her, leaning on his car.

" So Freddie, this is a big deal." I said smiling getting in the car.

" What is darling?" He asked pulling out of the lot.

" Recording your first album silly." I stated, punching his shoulder playfully.

" Oh right, it really is." He said laughing.

ONE CAR RIDE LATER

We pulled up into a parking lot that had only 2 cars in it. We walk into the studio. A girl with blonde hair and John are talking. Freddie pulls the girl with blonde hair into a tight hug. John looked up to us and gave us a quick wave. We waved back.

" Mary darling, I would like you to meet my new best friends." Freddie said pointing to us.

" Hello, I'm Mary." She sounded very sweet, I would really like to get to know her.

" Hello, I'm Lesley." I said I held out my hand, but she declined it and went in for a hug, I hugged her back.

" And I'm Mary Joe, but you can call me MJ if you would like." MJ said. Mary also hugged her.

" Well it is very nice to meet you Lesley and MJ."
She said with a nice and warming smile.

" Where the hell is Roger and Brian, I mean, I expect Roger to be late but Brian." As Freddie said that we heard a loud scratching noise, then a loud bang, like a car door slamming. Then we heard a loud yell.
We all looked at each other. All of us very confused. We go and check it out. But the only person there is Brian and he has a bloody nose and a black eye.

ROGER'S POV
I was pulling into the parking lot, when Brian's car comes out of nowhere and scrapes the outside of my cars door. I get out and slam the door, looking at the damage. He gets out as well.

" Roger before you kill me, I am very sor-" Before he could finish I punched him.

" WHAT THE HELL BRIAN, YOU KNOW I LOVE THIS CAR, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU NOT SEE THE BLOODY CAR!" I yelled

" WHAT THE FUCK, IT WAS A BLOODY ACCIDENT!" He yelled back. He has a black eye forming and a bloody nose.

" WELL FUCK YOU, IM GOING TO THE GARAGE TO GET IT FIXED YOU BASTARD!" I get in my car and leave to go the car garage. I will come back to the studio after I drop it off.

LESLEYS POV
" Oh my gosh Brian are you alright? Who did this to you." MJ asked approaching him.

" That fucking prick Roger." He said as he held his nose up in the air to stop the blood from coming out.

" Now why would he do that darling?" Freddie asked.

" Because I accidentally scratched the door of his car." He said

" Well why would you do that? You know how much he loves his car." Freddie said with an eye roll.

" Freddie, I didn't do it on purpose. I couldn't see his car because the sun was in my eye."

" So where did he go." John asked

" He said he was going to the garage."

" Is he coming back, we can't record without our drummer." John said.

" I think so, he might drop off his car then walk back."

"WALK BACK, the garage is like 13 miles away, he won't be able to walk here before we have to leave. We do have a time limit. Mary darling, will you go pick him up?" Freddie asked.

" Yeah, sure, why not. Lesley, MJ, do you want to come with me?" She asked

Oh god, I don't really want to go, but I don't want to say no because she is super nice and I would feel bad.

" Sure." I said. She nods and waved her hand to a cute yellow car. It has 5 seats, well only 4 if you don't include the drivers seat. MJ gets in the passengers seat and I get in the back. It takes us about a half an hour until we see him walking the opposite direction.

" HEY ROGER, GET IN THE CAR!" Mary waves to him. He must have been deep in thought because he was jumped at her voice then approached us. He opens the door. I keep my eyes on the window. I don't want to look into his deep, warm, bright blue eyes. Wait no, stop thinking that. I hate him. Right?

" Hi Mary."

" Hello Rog, I'm sorry about your car."

" Eh, it's ok, they said she will be ready tomorrow."

" She?" MJ and I said at the same time with a little giggle at the end.

" Shut up." He said " I know that you put something in my drink last night. That was quite naughty of you." He whispered giving me the chills. All my anger washed out. It was like I had forgotten what he did to me. Actually no, I didn't forget, I just didn't care. He gently put his hand on my thigh then started rubbing it. He got dangerously close to my....area. I was trying to hold in a moan. " Hey Mary, could you turn up the music, full blast. I love this song." Roger said

" More then you love your car." MJ says with a quick chuckle

" Sure." Mary also giggles at MJ's comment.

Once the song was loud enough that no one could here my moan, I let it out.

" I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry for what I did to you. Will you forgive me." He said nibbling on my ear.

" Depends, how bad do you want it." I said

" Oh I really want your forgiveness." He slowly moves his hand up to my area. He starts to rub it ever so gently.

" Roger, not here." I held his hand in mine, making sure he doesn't go any further. He pouts then he puts his hand on my hand, and our fingers intertwine. I missed his touch. All my anger had left and the feeling of love had replaced it.

MJ looked back at us with a 'what happened, and what are you doing' look. I just shrugged it off and looked out the window.

ROGERS POV
I want to get back at Lesley, I am still very mad at her. But, to be honest, she really is beautiful. I do feel bad, even though I have done this many times before with other girls. I have never really introduce the other girls to the rest to the band, so they never hung around. So I might as well get to know her. Who knows maybe opposites attract, isn't that what everyone says. I will talk to he later and tell her that I am very sorry.

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 1284
Alright, sorry if it seems rushed. I just really wanted to move on with the story because I have many stories in mind that I would love to write. Make sure to go check out my other story 'High School~Queen' ok that's all I have.

;)

Paige