Chapter 9

MJ' POV
I was surprised when I saw Les holding hands with that man whore. I mean, he is really good looking, but he uses that to get innocent girls, like Les, to play his game. I couldn't stand seeing my friend get hurt again. I don't care if they become friends, but if anything not PG happens between them, that's when my protective mom side will kick in and I will show Les that Roger is just a womanizer. He is a man whore, just like her sister's ex-husband. But for right now I will sit in the dark corner and observe.

LESLEY'S POV
I still hate Roger. But maybe a little bit less. I'm gonna tease him though, just a little. I'm not going to have sex with him anytime soon. I'm going to see if he really wants me. Let's see if he can wait. Hmm, this should be fun.

Our hands were still intertwined. His hand was very soft, considering he was a drummer. We have been in the car for about 15 mins. Mary and MJ were talking to each other, and I was lost in my own little world. I created my little world when I was younger. I would go to it every time my mum would say mean things to me or my dad hit me. I used it when I was at my sister's wake.

My world consists of many unknown adventures waiting for me to discover new things. It has many colorful plants waiting for me to take a picture of it. In my world, mum and dad actually love me, and they are both very proud of me. My sister was still ali-

My thought were interrupted by I door slamming. Oh, we were back.

Roger wasn't holding my hand anymore, instead, he had opened my door and was holding his hand out for me to take it.

I pushed him aside and got up on my own. I gave him a quick smirk then walked into the studio, tossing my hips back and forth in a seductive way. Hehe and the teasing begins.

ROGER'S POV
I was helping Lesley out but she just pushed me out of the way, got out of the car, the walked in a very sexy way. This got me very hard. I had to fix this problem, but without embarrassing myself. You could easily see my bulge in my tight trousers. I covered it with my hands and made my way into the loo to, well, fix my problem. WAIT A MINUTE, THE STUFF THAT I DRANK LAST NIGHT, IT'S OUT OF MY SYSTEM I CAN FINALLY WANK. YAY

After I finished I walked into a recording room. In there, Freddie was sitting in a brown cushioned chair, Mary on his lap. Brian and John sat on a couch. Lesley and MJ sat on the other couch that was mirroring the couch in which Brian and John sat. There was music on the table, ready for us to look over and decide which one we were going to record.

After about 3 hours of picking out music and shit, we decided to end it. We all decided on going out to a pub. This was going to be fun because I didn't have to drive home considering I don't have a car right now. So I can get totally shit-faced

Everyone made their way to a pub that was very close by. I decided that I wanted to walk considering it was very nice out. Everybody else drove. I thought that maybe, if Lesley got drunk, we could have sex. I'm hoping.

LESLEYS POV
After the boys finished whatever they were doing in the studio. I don't really know. MJ, Mary, and I really just sat there and talked the whole time. Anyways, we all decided to go to a pub that was very close to where we were. I drove with Freddie and MJ, Brian drove alone, Mary drove alone, and John drove alone. Roger decided to walk there for some odd reason.

As we pulled into the pub's lot, we saw that there was a lot of people there. We walked into the pub together and saw that Brian, John, and Mary were already sitting at a booth talking amongst each other. The car ride was about 10 mins so it would take Roger probably about 25 mins to get here.

We made our way to the booth. I sat down next to John, MJ in the middle of me and Brian. Mary sitting on the other side of John and Freddie right next to Mary. We ordered our first round of drinks. After that Freddie ordered the second, Brian ordered the third, MJ ordered the fourth. The only thing is that I'm not drinking tonight because they voted for me to be the designated driver for MJ and Freddie because apparently we live to far away to walk. Yay. After the Fifth round was ordered by John, we all started to notice that Roger wasn't there yet and it's been about 2 hours. None of us had school tomorrow so we could stay out late.

" Where the fuck is Roger." Freddie slurred, obviously drunk.

" I don't know, I will go and look for him, Freddie may I barrow your keys." I asked. Freddie tossed the keys and I caught them. I waved to them and left to Freddie's car.

I drove around for about an hour looking everywhere for Roger. I made my way to a park that was dimly lit, but I could make out the familiar mop of blonde hair.

I parked the car and made my way over to the bench that he was sitting on.

" Where in the bloody hell have been. We were worried about you." I said as I sat down next to him.

He looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes, meeting my bright green eyes that clearly showed worry in them.

" Sorry, I got lost, walked for about an hour until I found this park. Decided to stay here for a little bit before I called a taxi to bring me home." He said shrugging his shoulders.

" How do you get lost? The pub was literally just straight ahead, and only 10 mins away." I said chuckling.

" There was a very intimidating dog that wouldn't stop barking at me. So I turned down an alley way and soon I was making lefts and rights, and soon got lost." He said with a very serious tone. But all I could do was laugh at his response.

" Roger Meddows Taylor, you are a very handsome person. But you are an idiot." I said playfully punching him.

" It's not funny, that dog could have had rabies." He said with a childish pout.

I laughed, then my smile turned into a frown. " Hey Roger, I'm sorry for what I did to you last night. That was very wrong of me, even though what you did to me was very wrong, as well."

" Don't be sorry, I had it coming. I mean, you weren't the first I did it to, but you were the only one who actually did something about it. I promise from this day forward, I, Roger Meddows Taylor, will never ever do that to someone ever again." He said, putting his hand on his heart.

" I believe you." I said. He looked so precious. All I wanted to do was kiss his pink, soft lips.

We sat there for a moment in silence until Roger started humming ' Cant Help Falling in Love'. God even his humming was beautiful.

Wise men say, only fools rush in

He started to sing. It was beautiful. I never fully got to hear him sing alone, but it was amazing.

Take my hand,

Take my whole life too

Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you

Oh, fuck it. I need to kiss him and I need to kiss him right now.

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷 1288
I'm sorry about the wait, I just got back from winter break, and I had so much homework this week anyways, I actually have a lot of ideas for this but I just want to make it clear that I will not make it exactly like how it happened in real life. So, like their first tour won't be like the first tour they actually did. That's all I wanted to say. Goodnight ( or good morning or afternoon)

;)

Paige