Part (4)

(3rd POV)

"....You May kiss the groom". And finally the wedding was over. The last thing Taehyung wanted was to kiss Jungkook but he did so that it looked believable.

As soon as their lips linked Jungkook had felt electricity run through his body...and so did Taehyung but he ignored it.

"You'll regret this". Taehyung whispered in Jungkooks ear before pulling away.

Jungkook flinched at Taehyungs harsh tone. He knew the older was up to know good...seeing as how he managed to threaten Jungkook before the wedding too.

"Congratulations". Lisa hugged her new son-in-law and then hugged her son.

Jungkook smiled at her...a genuine smile. She seemed to be nice and that assured Jungkook a bit.

Jungkook moved into to greeting the guests along with his brother. Seems like Taehyung wanted to stay as far from Jungkook as possible.

"I'm getting kind of tired". Jungkook yawned. He hasn't had a good nights sleep in a week...after that night he kept having nightmares but didn't want to worry anyone.

"Ohh honey...hold on". Lisa said from behind him disappearing between in the crowd.

She came back with a pissed off Taehyung by her side. He was glaring at Jungkook but then he noticed Jimin and averted his gaze to the wall.

Jimin smirked knowing the older was intimidated by him. Suddenly Lisa stopped infront of the two.

"Taehyung will take you to your part of the pack house". She said excitedly leaving them with each other.

"You". Taehyung started pointing at Jimin looking him straight in the eyes.

"Are staying here". He continued grabbing Jungkooks wrists harshly making the younger flinch.

Jimin growled, he was about to give the older a piece of his mind when jungkook gave him a look of assurance.

"It's okay". Jungkook whispered when suddenly Taehyung made his way to their part of the house dragging Jungkook with him.

"I can walk by myself you know". Jungkook groaned trying to pull his hand away when the older squeezed his wrist harder.

"Shut up". Was all Taehyung said. He didn't even look at the younger...and when he did he only glared.

"Will you just..." jungkook started but was interrupted by the sound of bang on a huge door in-front of them.

"Shut up". Taehyung growled opening the door and pushing Jungkook inside.

"Wow". Jungkook was speechless. This place was amazing. Taehyungs parents had prepared it as their wedding gift and he wasn't expecting this.

The first thing Jungkooks eyes fell on was the kitchen...it looked amazing.

His eyes lit up and he was about to make his way to the kitchen when suddenly he was pushed against the wall.

Taehyung slammed his tightly clenched fist on the wall right next to the youngers head.

Jungkook flinched and shut his eyes. This is bringing back bad memories...memories that shouldn't be revealed ever again.

"I told you...you'll regret this". Taehyung growled flashing his red eyes. He noticed how the younger wasn't facing him and he got even more pissed.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks face harshly forcing Jungkook to face him.

He looked straight into the youngers honey eyes and flashed his red eyes again.