Part (10)

(3rd POV)

It's been 2 weeks since Taehyung had seen Jungkook....well more like it's been 2 weeks since Jungkook had last stepped foot into the pack house.

Jungkook was nowhere to be found and everyone blamed it on Taehyung...well it was kinda his fault.

Taehyung had locked himself in his room...the only time he'd come out would be the time he went out looking for Jungkook.

He even went to Jungkooks pack house but...nothing. It seemed like Jimin knew something but giving he slapped Taehyung as soon as he saw him...he was out of the question.

It wasn't until Taehyung lost Jungkook he'd known how much the younger had actually done for him.

Taehyung would wake up everyday and pat Jungkooks side of the bed hoping that the younger had comeback the night before....he's been doing that for the past weeks.

And today he also did the same thing....

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly missing the warmth he'd usually feel when he wakes up every morning.

He sighed and sat up on the bed running his long slender fingers through his hair in frustration.

He didn't know what to do anymore...he couldn't go ask for his fathers help seeing as he already wants to kill him.

As for Namjoon well....Jin has banned him from talking to Taehyung because Taehyung made Jungkook run away.

Taehyung made his way to the couch...it was the only place that still had Jungkooks scent and warmth.

He sat on the couch making himself into a ball covered in a blanket...he felt like his life lost all meaning.

Not only did he lose Jungkook the only person who actually liked him regarding his bitchy self.

He had lost all his friends...his parents won't even look at him...Yoongi is the only person who takes pity on him...

𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊

Taehyung ignored the knocks and closed his eyes feeling them sting...he hadn't felt this way in so long...not since his mothers death.

Remembering his mother just added more salt to the wound...he tried to steady his breath when suddenly there was another knock on the door.

"Just leave already". He groaned hiding his face in the palms of his hands.

KNOCK

"I SAID JUST LEAVE". Taehyung yelled opening the door only to swallow all his words when seeing who it was.

"J...Jinyoung?" Taehyung stuttered too shocked to process who it was standing in front of him.

"Hi Tae". Jinyoung hugged his childhood friend tightly knowing he must be going through a lot...at least that's what he heard.

"Y...you're h..-ere". Taehyung hugged his friend back finally realizing he really was standing in front of him.

Taehyung hadn't seen Jinyoung for almost 2 years now and seeing him again was definitely what he needed right now.

~

"So...that's what happened". Taehyung had told Jinyoung about everything that has happened starting with the marriage and ending with the disappearance.

"Go ahead...you can start making me feel like shit now". Taehyung had already heard so much nothing would hurt him anymore.