Part (12)

(3rd POV)

Taehyung woke up smiling at the sight of the sleeping angel that was laying next to him.

"You know it's creepy to stare at people right?" Jungkook joked opening his eyes and smiling at Taehyung.

"It's not creepy if I'm staring at my husband". Taehyung chuckled giving the younger a soft peck before getting up from the bed.

Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach...he felt so happy, he couldn't believe he could finally be happy with Taehyung.

KNOCK

"I'll get it". Jungkook yelled making his way to open the door. He opened only to see Jinyoung standing at the door.

"Hi". Jinyoung greeted scratching the back of his neck...it sure was awkward right now.

"Come in". Jungkook smiled...his mood was amazing right now and nothing could ruin it...at least for now.

~

"So that's all there is...I'm Taehyungs childhood friend and your best friend of 2 years". Jinyoung finally explained everything to Jungkook.

Starting from how he was Taehyungs friend and was only helping him and ending with why he was here.

"Soooo...yugyeom huh?" Jungkook teased only to revive a playful punch on the shoulder.

"Shut up". Jinyoung turned red. He has had a crush on Yugyeom for years now and to finally be with him...it felt like a dream.

"What about you and Taehyung?" Jinyoung asked. Jungkook was about to answer when suddenly Taehyung came and sat next to him.

"We've never been more happy". He said turning to look at the younger. Jungkook smiled at him earning a smile back.

"You guys are too cute". Jungkook blushed at Jinyoungs statement while Taehyung only smirked.

"Well I need to get back to yugy...Taehyung if you ever hurt my Kookie again I'll kill you". Jinyoung threatened before hugging the two and leaving.

"Trust me I'll do it before you do". Jin said suddenly coming into the two love birds room.

"Hi Kookie". Jin hugged the younger giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you're okay". He added ruffling the youngers hair which resulted in Jungkook chuckling.

~

"I wanted to ask you actually....where were you?" Taehyung finally asked wondering where Jungkook had been for the past few weeks.

"My home town". Jungkook answered drinking his glass of water.

"Promise me you'll never disappear again". Taehyung whispered giving the younger a bear hug hiding his face in the crock of his neck.

"I promise". Jungkook chuckled turning around so that he was facing the younger.

"I love you". Jungkook was taken by surprise at Taehyungs love confession...all he could do was smile and mumble a me too.

(TIME SKIP)

It's been half a year since Taehyung and Jungkook had confessed their love to each other...everyday has been special for the two but today was going to be even more special.

"Are you ready?" Yoongi asked Taehyung fixing his hair a bit.

"No....what if he says no". Taehyung was more nervous than he ever was before..

"He can't say no...he loves you". Namjoon said patting the youngers shoulder assuring him that everything was going to be fine.

"Okay then....let's do this". Taehyung took a deep breath trying to chase away the stress...he needed to do this.

~

Jungkook walked into their bedroom only to see that the bed was covers in rose petals and there was a path of candles leading to the balcony with a bunch of roses scattered around.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called out making his way to the balcony in confusion.

He opened the door only to feel his eyes sting...he didn't try and stop the tears because they weren't tears of sadness.

They were tears of joy...

There Taehyung was crouching on one knee in the middle of the balcony with candles surrounding him.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked chuckling...he tried to wipe away his tears but Taehyung grabbed his hand.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are the best thing that has happened to me...and even though we are already married I wanted to do this properly so here goes nothing". Taehyung started before taking out a small red box from his pocket.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Jungkook stood there in silence and Taehyung was starting to get worried.

"Yes". Jungkook whispered linking his lips to Taehyungs and giving him a deep loving kiss.

They both pulled back for air staring into each other's eyes...Jungkook couldn't believe it.

After all the hell he has been through he finally got his happy ending...

~

Jungkook was now sitting on the bed with his husband making out with him.

"Mark me". Jungkook whispered exposing his bare neck to Taehyung.

"Gladly". Taehyung smirked exposing his fangs and sinking them into the youngers neck.

Jungkook whimpered in pain but suddenly all the pain turned into pleasure.

Taehyung pulled out his fangs and kissed the mark. "Now you're mine forever". He smirked before kissing the younger.

(TIME SKIP)

Who would've thought that after 2 years and a half Jungkook would still be living in happiness with the person who not only rejected him but was forced to marry him.

He surely didn't...but he couldn't have wished for a better happy ending.

Jungkook was now sitting on the swing in his and Taehyungs garden watching Taehyung play with their adopted daughter Jinnie.

Suddenly he felt his phone buzz. He picked it up only to see that he got a text from an unknown number.

"You thought you had gotten rid of me? Will guess again angel"

Jungkook felt his heart sink to his stomach...he didn't know this number but he had a good guess as to who sent this.

"He's back". Jungkook whispered in fear...what did he want from him?

(THE END)
______________________________

Sooo this is the end of Forced hope you guys enjoyed the book!!

And don't worry this isn't really the end, I will actually be making a second book but I have exams right now so I'll start it when I'm done with them.

Let me know if you want a second book or do you want me to change the ending?!

Ly 💕!