Part (11)

(3rd POV)

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Jungkook rushed to their bedroom only to see Taehyung on the floor with broken glass around him...he was screaming in pain.

Jungkook rushed to his side trying to ask him what happened but the older couldn't stop screaming.

Jungkook didn't know what to do...he was crying for help holding Taehyung close.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry". He sobbed closing his eyes. He didn't know why to do.

Suddenly the door burst open and Jin came rushing in with Taehyungs parents close behind.

It seems that Jinyoung and Jin had went to call for Taehyungs parents...maybe they know what was happening.

"Jungkook I'm going to need you to bite him". Jin told the younger who was so confused.

"What? No...no no I can't he's gonna hate me". He cried out shaking his head...he couldn't bite Taehyung that would be as if he had marked him.

And Taehyung already hated him...he didn't want him to hate him even more. He wouldn't be able to take the pain of the heartbreak.

"You need to do this Jungkook". Jinyoung came forward trying to calm the younger down.

"No...I can't". Jungkook wanted to stop Taehyungs pain...but he couldn't mark the older when he had no idea.

"DO IT OR HE'LL DIE". Jin suddenly yelled when Taehyung started coughing out blood.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook whispered before shifting his eyes to their fiery red and exposing his fangs.

He sank his teeth into the olders neck and the older screamed in pain tears flowing out of his eyes.

Jungkook took out his teeth wiping away the blood...suddenly Taehyung stoped screaming and just passed out.

"It's fine...he's going to be fine". Jin assured Jungkook hugging the younger who was having a breakdown.

Jungkook didn't know what just happened but seeing Taehyung in pain like that....it broke him.

Suddenly he realized that he had just marked Taehyung....the older will never forgive him.

Being marked meant that he would never be able to be with someone else....to be bond to someone you don't even love for life....Taehyung will surly kill Jungkook.

"What did I do....oh no what did do". Jungkook ran out of the house and headed for the woods....he couldn't believe he had marked Taehyung.

~

"He's going to hate me..." Jungkook sobbed clenching his fists tightly grabbing his hair.

"I've been away for weeks trying to think of a way to forget him yet I couldn't...and now he's going to hate me while I'm in love with him".

Jungkook clenched his shirt and tried to calm himself down but failed..miserably.

~

It was now 12am and Jungkook refuses the idea of going back to the pack house.

He wasn't ready to face Taehyung...not when he knows the older will probably kill him as soon as he sees him.

But he knew he had to go back...he was still worried about Taehyung and he hadn't finished his discussion with Jinyoung.

~

Jungkook finally arrived at the pack house and made his way to their room surprised to see everyone sitting inside.

"Ohh Kookie". Jin rushed hugging the younger tightly...he was worried sick just as everyone else was.