Part (8)

(3rd POV)

"What are YOU doing here....together?" Taehyung asked in disbelief a look of disgust drawn on his face.

He couldn't believe his brother was with that scary looking witch....also known as Jimin...his husbands brother.

"I should be the one asking you". Jimin crosses his arms on his chest glaring at Taehyung.

He then averted his gaze to his younger brother and saw him blushing and smiled.

"You can smile?" Taehyung gasped in shock which earned him a soft punch on his shoulder from jungkook.

"What?" He chuckled looking at Jungkooks scolding look...he could even hear him say 'This is my brother you know' which made it more funny.

"Well we were actually here on a date...but I guess you guys are here so we should probably leave". Yoongi said pulling Jimin closer to him.

"No it's okay...we'll leave you guys can stay". Jungkook winked at his brother who mumbled a thank you.

Jungkook left first going to the car...he wanted to go home right now and stay alone for a while....more like he needed to stay away from Taehyung for a while.

"Why are you rushing?" Taehyung asked wondering if he had done something wrong.

Jungkook didn't know how to answer really...what could he even tell the older.

'Oh sorry I'm just having mixed feelings and I think I'm actually falling for you' Jungkook couldn't possibly say that.

"I'm just...not feeling well". He lied giving Taehyung a fake smile which the older surprisingly believed.

~

As soon as they got to the pack house Jungkook rushed out of the car and left to look for Jin....he really needed to talk to him.

"YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HIM?" Jin yelled in both surprise and shock.

"Jeez how about you just go and tell him". Jungkook spat sarcastically hiding his face between his hands.

He knew he was crazy for being in love with Taehyung but...it's just when he got to know the real Taehyung something changed inside of him.

And he definitely didn't need Jin to remind him of how crazy he was for falling in love with the older.

"Did you tell him?" Jin asked sipping more of his coffee giving the younger a pleading look.

"Of course not..." Jungkook felt his heartbreak at his own words and thoughts.

He knew Taehyung would never accept his feelings...he knew the older would hate him.

He felt his eyes sting so he tried to take deep breaths to control his tears...Jin noticed and pulled the younger in for a tight hug.

"Oh Kookie...." Jin comforted his friend hugging him tight and brushing his hair.

What the two didn't know was that a certain someone was standing just outside the door and happened to listen to their whole conversation.

Taehyung was shocked to say the least...Jungkook had feelings for him?

He didn't know how to react to that...sure Jungkook was nice but Taehyung wasn't gay.

Taehyung was too confused to function everything properly....he knew that now he had to put distance between him and Jungkook so that the younger wouldn't get the wrong idea.

(TIME SKIP)

The next day both Jungkook and Taehyung pretended that nothing had happened yesterday.