Happily Ever After

CHAPTER 46

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER 46

Ben and Zoe ended up having twins, a boy and a girl. The oldest by two minutes is Jacob Harlow and the youngest is Elizabeth May.

"Mommy, tell us a bedtime story. Please!" Elizabeth begs causing Zoe to laugh.

"Okay but straight to bed right after," Zoe tells her.

"Tell us your story," Jacob says.

"Okay," Zoe says with a smile.

"Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 28 years ago... Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This was the VK's home. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so Zoe thought.  Prince Ben declared a proclamation to let five villain kids come to school in Auradon. They were Zoe daughter of Drizella, Mal daughter of Maleficent, Jay son of Jafar, Evie daughter of the Evil Queen, and Carlos son of Cruela. Their parents gave them the task of retrieving the Magic Wand, so they could be set free and take over Auradon. The VK's spelled Prince Ben so he would fall in love with Zoe, even though he was with Audrey. Prince Ben even sang a song about how much he loves Zoe. Prince Ben and Zoe went on their first date, where Zoe confessed to not knowing what love felt like. The spell on Prince Ben also washed away in the Enchanted Lake. Prince Ben was crowned King, where Jane stole the Magic Wand which caused the barrier to open. Maleficent escaped before the VK's saved the day by being good. In the next part of the story, Zoe is becoming a Lady Of The Court. She has a hard time doing so because she believed that she needed to be an Auradon girl and not who she truly is. Zoe and Ben had a fight causing Zoe to flee back to the Isle. Ben, Evie, Jay, and Carlos follow her to the Isle, where Ben is kidnapped by pirates. Zoe goes to meet with Uma, daughter of Ursula, and they arm wrestle for Zoe's chance to save Ben. Zoe loses so she has to bring Uma the magic wand in order to save Ben. Carlos and Jay make a fake one, which they give to Uma and get Ben back. They have a sword fight with the pirates before making it back to Auradon in time for the Cotillion. Uma had escaped and spelled Ben. Zoe breaks the spell by true love's kiss before turning into a dragon causing Uma to eventually flee. Now in the next part of the story, the VK's go back to the Isle to pick five more kids to go ashore. Evie picks Dizzy daughter of Drizella, Carlos picks Squeaky son of Mr. Smee, Jay picks Squirmy son of Mr. Smee, Mal picks Felicity daughter of Dr. Facilier, and Zoe picks Celia daughter of Dr. Facilier. The VK's had decided not to split up siblings because of Zoe and Dizzy having been split apart. Hades tries to escape causing a panic in Auradon. Audrey turns evil causing the VK's to have to go back to the Isle to get Hades ember. While there it is revealed that Zoe and Mal are actually half sisters, both being daughters of Hades. The originals VK's team up with Uma and her crew before saving Auradon from Audrey. Hades then saves Audrey. Zoe realizes that she can't just be queen of Auradon but also the Isle. So her and Ben take the barrier down. Ben and Zoe were married and have two adorable kids. And they all lived happily ever after."

~The End~