Chapter 7

••Naeun's POV••

I was waiting inside the cafe that we usually met. I was sitting down while look out the window. Where is he? Namjoon should be here by now.

Not long after that I saw him as he went to entrance and looking for me. I raise my hand and waved. He saw me with smile and walked at me.

He was wearing a blue coat and underneath is black shirt with turtle neck. [The picture in the above are his clothes]

"Sorry... Did you wait so long?" He asked feeling bad that I'm the first arrived. I shake my head as he sat in front of me.

"No I just arrived here" I told him.

"Really? Did you use car?" He guess. I look and sigh.

"No... I used Cab" I told him.

"You should told me early. So I can pick you up at you work" He stated. I smile as I shake my head and told him it's ok. "You want drink? I will buy for you" He said.

"Sure! Thanks Namjoon!" I thanked him.

"Yah! I'm older than you!" He remarked. I chuckled as he walk to the cashier to buy drinks.

Then he back with two drinks on his both hands. He handed me a drink as I thanked him and drank it. He told me that he also bought a foods for two of us. I thanked him as I put my drink down on the table. He look at me.

"So how's the work?" I asked him. He sigh as he lean back against the chair.

"Pretty good I guess.. Just tired" He said. "Well how's Ji Yoo and Chaeyoung?" He asked.

"Both of them fine" I told him. "Same with Jungkook and Taehyung" I said.

"What about Jimin?" He asked so sudden. I stay silent as I slurp my drink. He noticed something wrong.

"Is he still the same? Being rude to you?" He question it. I nodded my head and sigh.

"Gosh that guy have no jams!" He said under breath.

"But something more like that" I told him. He look at me curious and told me to continue. I took a breath and told him.

"My parents forced me to marry with him" I said. He shocked and almost chocked up by his drink.

"Really?!" He said not to sure. I nodded confident. "Wasn't that a good thing?" He question. I look at him with raise eyebrow.

"What the hell you mean by that?" I question almost cursed about it.

"Language girl!" He snapped it. I rolled my eyes. "You have been crushed on him since secondary school" I sigh.

"I lost it.." I told him being honest. He nodded understanding what I mean. "But I have to accept it cause I don't want to disappoint my parents and his parents.. "

"Does he accept it?" He asked. I nodded. He sigh.

"He wouldn't love me cause he have his girlfriend Rosé" I told him.

"He still love her?" I nodded confuse. "I saw her with someone just now but I didn't see his face clearly" My eyes wide. That's mean Rosé cheat on him? "Please don't tell jimin about this..."