Chapter 34

--No One's POV--

They in the hospital as Seokjin and the others doctors brought unconscious Jimin to the surgery room. All of them waited at outside as Naeun sat down with Namjoon beside her, trying to calm her down. Hoseok was at the outside, talking with one of his police officers. They have been waiting for two hours, the surgery still carry on. Hoseok and Yoongi finally came in rush and saw them waiting. Yoongi look at Naeun in worried as Namjoon tried to calm her.

Not long after that, Seokjin finally went out from the surgery as he took of his mask and his gloves. Naeun and Namjoon stood up from their seat then look at him. Seokjin smile warmly.

"Don't worry we manage to save him" He stated made all of the breathe in relief. Naeun breathe in relief too as she hugged Seokjin. He smile and hugged her back.

"Thank you..." She breathe out.

After that the doctors brought Jimin to the VIP room, as they walked inside the room. Naeun sat beside Jimin as she stared at his face. Seokjin told them that he doesn't know when he will wake up but for his option it might be three or four weeks. They just nodded and look at Naeun.

After awhile, one by one of them started to leave since it's already late left by Naeun, Namjoon and Yoongi. Seokjin had a work to do so he leave them. Naeun lay her head on Namjoon's shoulder while Yoongi just standing beside them. Namjoon took a glanced at Naeun who sleeping quietly then look at Yoongi.

"Aren't you going home?" Namjoon asked Yoongi. Yoongi look at him.

"I will after Jin Hyung give me some evidence about the bullet" Yoongi told him.

Speaking of devil, Seokjin came with report on his hand and the plastic zipper that fill with one bullet. Yoongi thanked him as he took a look at it. Namjoon stroke Naeun's hair made Yoongi noticed.

"What about her? She's not going home?" Yoongi asked as Namjoon lifted his head to him.

"She said she will sleep here, she feel lonely if she went home without Jimin" He explains. Yoongi and Seokjin nodded.

"Hyung, do you have blanket and pillow for her?" Yoongi asked Seokjin kindly.

"I will bring it, you both should leave now, I will take care of her, I have work to do" Seokjin told them.

Both of them nodded as Namjoon slowly stood up and made her lie down on the couch. Yoongi took the jacket from the chair as he recognized the jacket that belong to Jimin. Namjoon has told him that Jimin let her borrow it. Yoongi slowly wrapped the jacket on her body gently.

After that they went out of the room. Seokjin went somewhere while Namjoon and Yoongi walked out of the room. Namjoon stopped Yoongi as they about to arrived their cars. Yoongi look puzzled at him.

"Can I look?" Namjoon asked him.

"What? You're not the cop or something" Yoongi snapped. Namjoon stroke his hair as Yoongi just let out giggled. "I'm just kidding, of course you can when we're back to place, alright?" He said. Namjoon just nodded smiling and both of them finally went to their car. 

Seokjin arrived with blanket and pillow on his hands. He slowly put the pillow under Naeun's head then wrapped the blanket around her. He look at Naeun for moment then look at Jimin. He sighed as he walked out of the room leaving them sleep.