Chapter 31

--No One's POV--

It's been 3 days that Naeun and Jimin have been separated. Their friends started worry about them. Chaeyoung and Ji Yoo tried to communicate with Naeun but there no use. Naeun never been out of her room. She never eat properly for all 3 days. Same goes to Jimin but Taehyung or Seokjin would scold him if he didn't eat.

Jimin at the work feeling down and there no sight of Naeun in her office. He would asked either Chaeyoung or Ji Yoo if Naeun doing okay. Yoongi knew about this and he furious to hear it.

Jimin sighed as he walked into his office, with no mood on his expression. He had been sending messages to Naeun but she didn't respond at all. He threw his phone on the desk and stroke his hair. Then the door knock sound. Jimin took a look and it's Hoseok.

"Hyung?" Jimin called in confused.

"Here eat this" Hoseok said as he put the plastic bag that fill with foods.

"Aren't you supposed to work?" Jimin asked, took the foods out if his hand.

"Today is my day off" He told him as he sat in front of him "Yoongi and Jin hyung told me to bring it to you" He explains.

"Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked slightly confused.

"Right, he said that he forgive you but he want you and Naeun back together" He told him. Jimin just nodded, took out the container of foods out of the plastic bag. Hoseok took his phone out to check.

Then Jimin pause for moment as he stared at the foods. It's remind him of Naeun that she like noodles. Hoseok notice and snapped him made him back reality.

"You're alright?" He asked worried.

"Naeun love to eat this" Jimin spoke feeling empty. "I'm worry about her" He continues. Hoseok felt bad as he look at him closer.

"She need more time to think clearly Jimin" Hoseok told him.

"For how long Hobi? I'm freaking miss her" Jimin remarked.

Hoseok just sighed as he took the cap of the container off and told him to eat. Jimin just nodded, took the chopsticks and ready to eat. Suddenly the door slam open made both of them flinched. It's Jungkook in worried face.

"Can you knock?" Hoseok asked at him.

"I'm sorry I don't know that you're here" Jungkook remarked. "This is important Jimin shi" He said as he turned to look at Jimin.

"What is it?" Jimin asked, not in the mood to talk.

"Is Naeun noona"

Jimin stopped as he finally look at Jungkook.

"Chaeyoung noona call me that Naeun not feeling well and she kept calling your name. She need you Jimin hyung" Jungkook explains in speed.

Jimin suddenly stood up, took his coat with him. Hoseok also join him as he pack all the foods then walked with him. Jimin rushed out the office, every worker stared at him confused until Jungkook yelled at them to go back to work as Jimin's order.

Jimin open the car door and got in. He started the engine and drove away. Hoseok was step to late as Jimin's car was passing by in front of him.

"Yah Jimin! Wait for me!" Hoseok yelled as he went ot his car then drove away.

<><><><>

Chaeyoung open Naeun's door to check on her. She check the food on the desk but it's left untouched. She sighed as she got approached to her.