Chapter 37

--Jimin's POV--

I was hugging Naeun tightly as I felt the wet on my shoulder. She buried her face on my neck as she let out a sobbed. God I miss her so much...

We pulled away as I glanced her face with soft smile on my face. I wiped her tears from her cheek and stroke her cheek softly.

"What took you so long to wake up?" She stated sniffling as she gently hit me on my chest. I giggled a little and hold her wrist gently.

"I'm sorry... For making you wait" I spoke stroking her cheek. "You really cute when you're cry" I tease as she playfully hit on my shoulder.

Then the door open reveal Seokjin, holding a files but then pause when he lift his head and noticed me.

"Jimin! You're wake!" He said approaching to us, checking me out. "How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine, hyung" I answer.

Then Seokjin hugged me in relief as I patted his back. I look at Naeun that she look down, sniffling. We pulled away. I patted Naeun's head while Seokjin hyung check me out.

<><><><>

All the hyung came with relief on their face. Namjoon sat on the chair that beside me while the others sat on the couch chatting. Naeun will be here any minute since she took visit at Ji Yoo for moment since she told me everything already how Ji Yoo get here. At the same time I don't want her to leave me.

"How are you?" Namjoon asked. I look at him with smile.

"I'm fine... I just miss the moment" I stated. He giggled and patted me on my shoulder.

"You know, Naeun have been sleeping here all the time, watching you, wondering when you're wake" Namjoon hyung explain as I listen the all words he said. I stared at him froze.

"Really?" I stated. He nodded.

"Yeah, she said that she afraid to go home without you. She would feel lonely" He continues, drinking the beer. "She slept at the couch" He pointed at the couch at where the members sat on it. I just nodded.

"Yah Jimin!" Yoongi called me made us face him. "Aren't you thirsty? Here, catch!"

Yoongi Hyung took one of the drink and threw toward made me automatically catched it in surprise. He smile like a proud grandpa as he drank one of his beer. Jin hyung scolded him that he should gave me like a normal people do but as always Yoongi ignored him. I look at the drink that Yoongi gave and drank it.

Not long after that, Naeun came as she open the door then close behind her. Taehyung is the first one stood up and walked out of the room, telling us that he need to see Ji Yoo. We all just nodded. Jungkook got a call as he pick it up.

"I need to go now" He spoke as he stood up and walked out of the room.

"What's up with him?" Jin Hyung wondering as he ate one of the food.

Namjoon hyung gave Naeun to sit as he went to join the other. Naeun sat down and look at me with soft smile. Then I spotted a necklace around her neck. I smile as I slowly reach it and touch it.

"Why you didn't you tell me about this?" She asked me I lift up to look at her.

"I was waiting for the right timing.. Somehow it ruin my day to give it to you" I explain to her. She stroke my hand and stared at me. Then she peck me on my lips which took me surprise.

"But I'm happy that you still alive" She spoke. "There's something I want to tell you about..." She continued.

"What's that?" I asked curious written on my face. She sat on the bed that beside me and gently pulled by my collar as she lean forward to my ear.