Chapter 35

The next day, Rosé got held in the prison alone. She look down feeling empty inside her. Her face is really pale. She closed her eyes as she lean against the wall.

Then the officer came as he unlocked the door and went inside. She look at him with no emotions at all.

"Mr Suga want to meet you" He spoke. She nodded as she stood up and followed him.

As they arrived at investigating room, the officer open the door to let her coming. Only meet Yoongi who sitting with report on the side of table and laptop in front of him. He took a glanced at her as he motion her to sit in front of him. She do what he said as she sat in front of him. The officer close the door behind him so that Yoongi can start.

"How are you?" Yoongi asked coldly without giving her a glanced at her as he stared the laptop. She sighed feeling annoying at his behavior.

"How many time I told you that it wasn't me?" She asked in deep. Yoongi sighed frustrated as he finally shot a death glared at her.

"Around 8 or 9 o'clock in the evening, Jimin, Naeun—"

"Don't say her name!" She yelled cutting him. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"You still hate her, do you?" He asked frustrated. She rolled her eyes as she lean back. "Admit that it was you" He demand.

"It wasn't me!!" She stated serious. He sighed annoyed as he look at the report.

"Around 8 or 9 o'clock in the evening, Jimin, Naeun, Jungkook, Chaeyoung, Taehyung, Ji Yoo, Namjoon and Hoseok were walking around the neighborhood. Suddenly Jimin got shot from his back from protecting Naeun" Yoongi explain in speedy voice. Then he flip another report and show her by sliding the report.

"The gun that you have in your place, it show that it's you, the fingerprint below to you and the bullet that it use it the same that shot Jimin" He continues explain. Rosé let out breathe of annoyed. "Doesn't want to admit that it's you?" He asked.

"I swear I didn't shot him!" She repeat made Yoongi sighed.

"The tell me why it wasn't you" He finally told her for explanation.

Rosé stay silent as the nervousness coming her all body. She knew the answer but she still hesitated to answer it. Yoongi noticed as he stood up from his seat then lean closer to her face by putting his both hands at the edge of the table.

"You know that I can beat the women like you" He stated in husky voice. "I don't give a shit of their cutest" He continue as he titled his head to the side, staring deep in her eyes. "Tell me why it wasn't you"

Rosé just stared at him, nervous coming all over her body and her breathing nearly stop. Yoongi inhaled as he close his eyes, standing up. Suddenly he slam his hand on the table made her almost jump out from her chair in frightening.

"Answer me!!" He raise his voice.

"Fine, it was Jackson! Jackson Wang!" She finally answer. Yoongi pause, staring at her like he doesn't believe. "Well actually I'm the one that tell him to do this but I told him to kill Naeun not Jimin. But one of his men make mistakes" She explains. Yoongi sat down then type on his laptop.

"But why do you have the gun with you?" He asked still in cold voice.

"I don't know, maybe Jackson secretly put it in my living room without me knowing so that you guys can arrest me instead" She explains truthfully.

"Do you know where he is?" He asked.

"I think he already in Switzerland. I remember he said he was having business there" She told him.

Then Yoongi took out his phone and made a call as he put it on his ear. Rosé just stared at him then look down.

"Yo Hobi! Can you make a research for Jackson? Jackson Wang" He stated on the phone. "He at Switzerland right now"

"On it Hyung!" Hoseok said agree with him as Yoongi hang up in quick.

"We end here, thank you for telling me this" He said as he stood up, taking his laptop and report.

"Can you do me a favor?" She suddenly asked. Yoongi look at her curious written on his face. "C-can you c-call Naeun for me? I want to... Meet her..."

<><><><>

Seokjin came with tray of foods and drink as always toward the VIP room. He open the door then close it behind him. But he only met no one except still unconscious Jimin on the same position. He wondered as he put the tray on the table.

"Naeun?" He called out.

Then he heard a loud bump from the restroom as he rushing toward the restroom. He knock the door with fistful with full of worried and called her name. But she didn't open as he quickly open the door and found her vomiting at the bowl of the toilet. He went to her as he Pat her back. Naeun's face pale as Seokjin noticed like she was going to faint any moment. After she finished vomiting, Seokjin help her stood up as she clean her mouth with water then Seokjin wiped her mouth with towel beside it.

As her legs about to give up, Seokjin carried her up and walked as he lay her on the couch. Naeun finally let out a comfort breath as Seokjin check her out.

"Pabo! You didn't eat properly, aren't you?" Seokjin stated serious, looking straight to Naeun's eyes.

"Don't worry about me.. I just having a stomachache" Naeun stated innocent then cough.

"I will check on you" He stated as he stood up and dragged the tray in front of her. "Eat"

Then he walked out the room. Naeun took a look at Jimin, hoping that he would wake up but still in the same condition made her sighed. Yoongi once told her that the suspect is already got arrest which shocked her that the suspect is Rosé. She never thought Rosé would do this kind of thing like murdering. She sat up as she tried to ignore the headache as she put her both hands on her head. A lot of thought coming in her mind as she close her eyes.

Suddenly everything went black on her views...

<><><><>

--Naeun's POV--

I open my eyes slowly as I look around. To my confused that I was at the bed. Then I spotted Seokjin beside me talking one of the doctor as the doctor gave him a files. The doctor walked away as he bowed at Seokjin. Then Seokjin noticed I awake.

"Naeun, you're awake!" He stated as he help me sat up. "How are you feel?"

"What happens?" I asked confused, ignore his questions.

"You fainted" He said. I blink my eyes confused but then he smile proudly. "There's a good news too..." He stated.

"What's that?" I asked curious.

"You're pregnant"

~~~
Sorry this chapter is suck

Enjoy!!