Chapter 23

--Naeun's POV--

We were in the meeting room. Then I realized who Mr Kim is. It's Kim Namjoon. He didn't tell me that he had meeting with us. Also Jimin since he seem to know. Namjoon smile warmly at me and look at the worker who explained.

After that accident, we actually pretty late and everyone were staring both of us. We bowed as apologize and took sit. Jimin smirk at me and look at the worker.

"Mr Park how is it?" Namjoon asked Jimin as he face him.

Jimin look at the screen and scan every detail on it.

"That's good explanation with an interesting idea. Do you want to hear our idea too?" He asked him.

"Sure!" He agreed.

"Mr Kim Taehyung" Jimin called out.

Taehyung seem not confident as he stood up and started explained every detail that he had. I look at Ji Yoo who seem fully pay attention toward him. Then I looked at Namjoon who seem to focus as he wrote down. Then I realized that Jimin had been staring at me. I look at him and mouth him what. He smirk shake his head nothing and took glanced at everyone as Taehyung finished explained.

"How was it?" Jimin asked.

"Almost same like our idea but that's alright cause there some different" He stated.

Then the meeting continued as usually.

After a long meeting, everyone started to walk out of the meeting room left Jimin, Ji Yoo, Taehyung, Namjoon and I. Namjoon and Jimin shake hands and talk for awhile. Then Namjoon look at us.

"Let's eat outside tonight, shall we?" He questioned.

"Sure!!" We all said in agreement.

"I'll bring the rest while you bring Chaeyoung and Jungkook" He said.

Then the door open reveal Jungkook and Chaeyoung. Speaking of the devil...

"Don't worry we hear everything" Jungkook states with smile.

"Well it's been awhile that we having together so why not" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Who treat?" Taehyung asked hoping that it's not him.

"Of course me!" Namjoon said.

We all went crazy and started to hug him. We laughed crazily as Namjoon told us to let go in out of breath.

"I will call them" Namjoon stated.

"Let's go" Jimin said.

Then we walked out of the meeting room.

<><><><>

I was packing my stuff before leaving from office. Can't wait for having dinner with them.

It's been awhile that we were having meal with them after graduation from secondary school. Before I went to airport to go to London to study, last night I remember that we were having dinner together and it really sad for me to leave them. I never forget that.

Before I put my phone in my coat pocket, my phone vibrate against my hand and I look at Caller ID. It's Unknown. I furrowed my eyebrows and agree to pick it up.

"Hello, this is Park Naeun talking" I said in lazy tone.

"Naeun shi... It's been awhile" I froze by his voice.

How did...

"Remember me? Jackson Wang" I felt my hand trembled by his voice.

"H-how did you... " I didn't finish the sentence as my heart kept beating.