Chapter 33

--Naeun's POV--

I woke up by disturbing light as I cove myself with blacket. Then I felt a cold breeze against my skin. Also I felt someone's arm wrapped my bare waist. I realized I was naked as I look up and saw Jimin sleeping. The way he sleep is cute to me.

Suddenly I remember about last night that we made full of love. I giggled as I stroke his cheek. His eyes slowly open and look at me with smile on his face.

"Morning" He said in sleepy, morning voice. Then he peck my lips for morning kiss as I kiss him back. We pulled away, we stared each other. "How's your sleep?" He asked.

"Best in my life" I said.

"What about last night? How is it?" He asked with silly smirk. I started to blushed as I hid my face on his bare chest. "My baby is blushing" He tease as he stroke my head.

"Shut up" I said to him. He chuckled as he lift my head to look at me.

Then he kiss me again. He pull away and smirk. He took the pants on the ground and wore it. I still lying down since my down is sore because of him last night. He stood up still in shirtless, went to his closet and open it. He found it as he pick it up then gave it to me. It's bathrobe.

"Wear this" He said. I slowly took it and nodded at him. He smirk and took his sleeveless clothes. "I will take a shower, alright?" He asked.

"Alright..." I said awkwardly as I cover myself with blacket.

He took the towel and walked to the bathroom. I look at him making sure he in the bathroom as I quickly wore the bathrobe. I stood up from bed as I went to mirror. I check on my neck, there's a lot of hickey because of him.

This boy...

Sudden I felt an arms wrapped around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. I know who is it.

"Jimin..." I breathe out. He kiss my neck that have hickey on it.

"Sexy..." He whispered then look at me through mirror.

"I thought you going to shower" I stated. He smirk then pick me up as bridal style.

"Let me shower for you"

<><><><>

I made a breakfast for us. I made scramble eggs while Jimin watched me from the back. After that I put the breakfast on the each of plate then served. He smile as he ready the spoon. I sat in front of him and we ate our breakfast.

We finished our food as Jimin take turn to wash the dishes while I was sitting on the couch, playing with my phone. Then Jimin sat beside me as he lay his head on my shoulder made me flinched little.

"Aren't you going to work?" I asked him as I put down my phone.

"No.. " He answered. "I want spending time with you" He said as he play with my hair.

"You should go to work... We have been taking a lot of day off" I stated. He giggled.

"Don't worry, I will take care of it" He said then look at me. "I'm the boss" He said. I smile as I stroke his head.