Soundtrack

HOLD ME DOWN • JAMES GILLESPIE"Say you don't love me, my heart has heard worse""They say it's harder when the cut is fresh but it's the broken bones I remember"

"Say you don't love me, my heart has heard worse"
"They say it's harder when the cut is fresh but it's the broken bones I remember"

FINALLY FEEL GOOD • JAMES ARTHUR
"When I found me, I was smiling and through the crying, I finally feel good"

IF THE WORLD WAS ENDING • JP SAXE (FT. JULIA MICHAELS)
"I know, you know, we know, you weren't down for forever and it's fine"
"Would you love me for the hell of it?"
"There wouldn't be a reason we would even have to say goodbye"

SILHOUETTE • AQUILO
"It's only been a moment, it's only been a lifetime but tonight you're a stranger"

LEGO HOUSE • ED SHEERAN
"I'll pick you up when you're getting down, and out of all these things I've done, I will love you better now"

I GET TO LOVE YOU • RUELLE
"Whatever may come, your heart I will choose, forever I'm yours, forever I do"

HOLD ON • CHORD OVERSTREET
"I just wanna take you home, hold on I still want you, come back I still need you"

18 • ONE DIRECTION
"I have loved you since we were 18, long before we both thought the same thing, to be loved, to be in love, all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you, I wanna love like you made me feel, when we were 18"

TAKE ON THE WORLD • YOU ME AT SIX
"I am your future, I am your past, never forget that we were built to last, step out of the shadows and into my life, silence the voices that haunt you inside"

LISTEN TO THE REST HERE: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4tctSIQl1uokGwrE8BwpCA?si=c12s6jmvQQ6Qrp7dpyNOOQ