Small fractions flash

The skies were painted orange, the sun was setting as another landmark was once again saved. The glistening sunset was what caught the unicorns eyes, causing him to stay still for moments as his mind wandered elsewhere.

A time, long, long ago.
The Go Jetters had finally finished their mission, with the unexpected help from Glitch, as he wanted to save his little grimbots from the mess he had accidentally made.

The unicorn watched as the Grandmaster helped his cadets, eyes far out into the distance. Just then, the speaker in the jetpad started to fill the room with light static, and a voice called out the unicorns name

" Ubercorn? Ubercorn-!" Called a female from outside, floating in the air with her Geo boots. A hand on the side of her helmet to contact the unicorn inside the flying ship.

The unicorn flinches, snapping back to reality. He went to the controls and asked

" Yes, Xuli-? Have you done it-??"

" Yep-! Mission accomplished. All the people and the grimbots were saved. Were coming back to the Jetpad. "

Says the female pikot through the communicator. The unicorn nods and replies

" alright, great job cadets-! "

The girl in the other side smiled to herself and nodded, giving thanks to the unicorn before she turns her communicator off and glances at her teammates.

" Cmon guys-! Lets go!" She says happily, gwsturing for them to come. The Grandmaster was with the mechanic, who was just about finished with fixing one fo the grimbots that got a little damaged.

" Coming-!! And..there-! All fixed "

Lars chirped happily as the grimbots eyes open and the little robot begins to fly around, giving beeps and boops of glee.

" Ah, thank you no--.. i mean, Go jetter. You run along now. You've done your work. "

The grandmaster says as he gives a small hand gesture, the mechanic frowned a little, as that sounded a little.... he doesnt know how to describe it. He just didnt feel nice hearing that from the grandmaster. After all the progress that they had made with him. But the mechanic knew that the grandmaster was just this way, so he gave a smile as a response

" alright Glitch, we'll be going now. If you need any help, you know where to find us. Alright? " Lars asks, earning a slight eyeroll from the grandmaster, who replied

" Psh, like id need help again. This is only a one time thing, n-..go jetter. "

He crosses his arms, once again. The mechanic frowned a little at the sound of that. Not really liking it that much, he liked helping glitch, it gave him time to know the grandmaster. And over all, hes not that bad of a guy. He just hoped that he would accept help every now and then..

The grandmaster looked at the mechanic and glanced away, before he sighs and smiles softly, saying.

" But, i will keep that in mind. "

And with those words, the mechanics eyes sparkled as he smiled happily and nodded. Before Kyan called out to him, and he went and said goodbye. Thanking the grandmaster for his assistance, the others did as well before the left.